darren sproles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

darren sproles

dolfan305

I Love the Dolphins
Reaction score
itS funny here on the boards no one has mentioned his special teams play. forget the chargers running and passing game. what about there special teams and our special teams return defense. we really need to step it up or that little piece of u know what is going to eat us just like everyone does to our special teams return defense. I saw him the last couple weeks and he has nasty return skills. its no teddy ginn but u don't have to be teddy ginn to run back 50 yards on our special teams. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!

it shouldn't be an after thought. they run 50 yards on us, throw a 20 yard pass, and bam!!!! u pretty much got a field goal and r a$$e$ r down 3-0 just like that.

it shouldn't be an after thought. they run 50 yards on us, throw a 20 yard pass, and bam!!!! u pretty much got a field goa won' bendl and r a$$e$ r down 3-0 just like that.

While he's capable.....I don't think it's a key. JMO. One ST big play won't bend the game one way or the other.

While he's capable.....I don't think it's a key. JMO. One ST big play won't bend the game one way or the other.

How can you say one ST big play won't bend the game? All it takes is one big ST play to change a game...the Dolphins haven't had ST big plays in a long time so its almost a moot point for the fans of the fish

How can you say one ST big play won't bend the game? All it takes is one big ST play to change a game...the Dolphins haven't had ST big plays in a long time so its almost a moot point for the fans of the fish
ginns punt return last year? It was our only score against the eagles i believe.

He also almost won the bills game by himself last year with a td return that got called back by a holding call.

But i do tend to agree with what he said. If the defense stops the offense and we score some points when we have the ball, sproles wont be able to win the game with a ST play.

ginns punt return last year? It was our only score against the eagles i believe.

He also almost won the bills game by himself last year with a td return that got called back by a holding call.

But i do tend to agree with what he said. If the defense stops the offense and we score some points when we have the ball, sproles wont be able to win the game with a ST play.

you gave two examples to support my argument and you still disagree with me? I said over the years we haven't had much ST to get excited over when compared to other teams...

My argument is that ST can be HUGE...HUGE...Im not saying anything about sproles, I am saying ST can be HUGE

I did not mean to say that ST can't change game.....Of course it's possible.

I don't think it's a ST based game though. I think this is going to be a blowout one way or the other.

yea hes sick...still contemplating whether to start him in my fantasy or not lol

I'd say that Sproles is one of my bigger concerns about the game. The guy is good, and not just on special teams. He gets a handful of carries a game and is hard to tackle. He's sort of like Jones-Drew, one of those short bowling ball type guys.

you gave two examples to support my argument and you still disagree with me? I said over the years we haven't had much ST to get excited over when compared to other teams...

My argument is that ST can be HUGE...HUGE...Im not saying anything about sproles, I am saying ST can be HUGE

well, we didn't win either game, thats why i was disagreeing.

Special teams can be huge though of course. Points in anyway can be huge.

he is a threat when L.T. is on the bench. he is a big threat all the time. its funny cause he's super small. and his short legs run super fast lol.

I'd say that Sproles is one of my bigger concerns about the game. The guy is good, and not just on special teams. He gets a handful of carries a game and is hard to tackle. He's sort of like Jones-Drew, one of those short bowling ball type guys.

they're both unusually short for HB's.... but the comparison ends there....
MJD is the bowling ball....... Sproles is more like a pin-ball.

I definetly think it's one of the keys to winning this week. We have to hold them in check in all phases of the game. Feild position is VERY important when you battle a very explosive offense. Hell it's important no matter who you play.
I mean we could lose by 3 just as easily as 23 if we give their offense great feild position.

But on the other hand they better not give us great feild position eithier.
Because they can lose by 3 as easily as us stompin a mudhole in that ***!

Man this is going to be a war and I believe we will come out on top.
Let's hope "Bono" has our boys juiced this Sunday!

I can only imagine. ellis hobbs set the patriots frachise record for kickoff return yardage 2 weeks ago .277 returns yards.

Back
Top Bottom