Darren Sproles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darren Sproles

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
I still cant see why this young running back from kansas st. isnt listed even in the top 10 running backs in college...hes extremely fast and explosive...reminds me alot of barry sanders. Hes only 5''7 180 lbs. he also catches very well out of the back field and can line up as a wideout and go for a bomb a couple times a game. anyone agree with me?

I'm a big fan of his. Has the quickest feet I've seen in a while. IMO he's a better prospect than Warrick Dunn was coming out of FSU. He'd be an intriguing prospect in the mid rounds.

Miami should take a look at him since we don't want to use a high pick on a RB since we got Gordon for a high pick

he runs a 4.33 40 and is an incredible back. Hes not injury prone and we should be able to draft him on day 2 but i say we grab him in the 3rd just to make sure!

He hasn't has the senior season I expected of him. I like his speed and moves though, COULD be a late round steal.

He has speed and explosiveness so he reminds you of barry sanders? no, dont even try that. its obvious you never saw Barry play.

barry undersized running back and so is this guy...i might have went way too far by that statement but hes like warrick dunn cept better!

Back
Top Bottom