Daunte Culpepper Authentic Jersey's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daunte Culpepper Authentic Jersey's

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dol-fans, I have Daunte Culpepper Authentic jersey's coming in- ORANGE AND AQUA, ALL SIZES. I will take care of all of our fellow fin fans. I am die hard myself, so I won't rip you guys off . Please email me with questions, and offers, I won't set a price, I'll take offers. I only have a select amount coming in, so you guys have first crack.

BJ1225@bellsouth.net

Here's a sample. These are the real deal.

Phinsdude said:
Dol-fans, I have Daunte Culpepper Authentic jersey's coming in- ORANGE AND AQUA, ALL SIZES. I will take care of all of our fellow fin fans. I am die hard myself, so I won't rip you guys off . Please email me with questions, and offers, I won't set a price, I'll take offers. I only have a select amount coming in, so you guys have first crack.

BJ1225@bellsouth.net

Here's a sample. These are the real deal.
Be a while on me but thanks for the offer.

Are these real or are they like the $50 Chambers jerseys on ebay?

Yeah that looks like a fake, the 8 looks really small and bad.

McMichaels81 said:
the number looks really small

It does, doesn't it... but considering Daunte is a very large man, I'm not surprised!

I thought the Aqua Authentics have elastic in the sleeves and sewn on numbers and logos. Are you sure these are not replica's?

Maybe a close-up of the numbers and the stiching on the front and back would be a nice thing? Too many so-called "authentics" are reproductions.
:rolleyes:

those are fake

compare his picture to my pictures of my REAL AUTHENTIC Culpepper jersey

look @ the #8. it's supposed to have triple stiching and a navy blue shadow behind the #

those aren't even replica's. those are flat out fake jersey's

peppjersey27lq-1.jpg

peppjersey37fo-1.jpg

peppjerseyback2ov-1.jpg

peppjerseyfront5kr-1.jpg

peppjersey16ns-1.jpg

I'm thinking Culpep's jersey will be the first authentic I get.A white one.Thats gonna be cold!!

Back
Top Bottom