David Boston Photos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Photos

KATSKAN

Starter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am in the process of making a Chambers/Boston t-shirt and was wondering if anyone had any good action shots of Boston besides what is in the photo gallery. I know it's horrible timing since he hasn't even worn our colors in a game, but anything from training camp, San Diego, Arizona would help. I just can't seem to find much worthwhile. Thanks for the help!!

Hey sorry I don't have any Boston pix. But has anyone seen that pic of Boston that was on a Sports Illustrated issue, where he has his shirt off and from what I've heard a few players were talking some great things about his body. Then the writer of the issues said something like " you know you have it good, when other players are just staring at your physique in awe" lol If anyone has the picture please post it, because I've been looking for it but I haven't seen it yet.

D-Bo

Does anybody know what year or issue it was? I went to SIcovers.com and searched. I only found one from college (Michigan beating Ohio State)...

Boston, David

clear.gif

clear.gif

heres a good OHio one i have for some reason, let me see if i have ne others

Jesus this guy is big.. glad he's on our team :evil:

Here's a recent one...it's not much but it's just cool to see him with a Dolphins logo on his helmet.
12500019-1.jpg

You`re right Noodle` it`s very cool to see him in Dolphin gear. I think the guy is gonna blow up big time this year. Thanks for the pic!

Hey thanks for the pic Muck... It's not the one from Sports Illustrated but now I know why many players talk about his body and how he looks like a bodybuilder. Look at those guns... what DB wouldn't be afraid of that ?? haha

Back
Top Bottom