David Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
Ive heard that David Boston refused to take snaps one day due to a sore shin. Is there any truth to this? The person who told me about this, also said that a rookie in crutches took his place!!! I highly doubt this, but if it is true, David Boston clearly has not changed!

Slim said:
Ive heard that David Boston refused to take snaps one day due to a sore shin. Is there any truth to this? The person who told me about this, also said that a rookie in crutches took his place!!! I highly doubt this, but if it is true, David Boston clearly has not changed!

The person who told you this is clearly an idiot.

He sat out of practice because of an actual injury. He didnt just say he wasnt going to play. He had an MRI, and he had bleeding in his leg, and sat out.

A rookie in crutches took his place? We dont have any rookies in crutches. The only player in crutches is Damion McIntosh.

Slim said:

God forbid a player has bleeding in his leg and sits out a quaterback school :shakeno:

Slim said:

Is your friend a Bills fan? :D

Slim said:

ROOKIE!!!!! :rolleyes:

Slim said:

Welcome Slim, Boston had to sit out because of an MRI reading of blood in his shin. The only player currently in crutches due to surgery is Damien Macintosh. Boston right now from Dudes camp reports and news articles is performing quite well.

The by line associated with Bostons shin splint injury was that Damien Mc intosh who is on cruthes made it to a team meeting across the field faster than DB. What your friend was talking about is the medias compulsion to spin every story negative in order to sell papers.

Did your friend mention that he (DB that is) attended the next mini-camp and made every practice, even to the point of getting some props from the staff for roiunding into shape?

Disgustipate said:
The person who told you this is clearly an idiot.

He sat out of practice because of an actual injury. He didnt just say he wasnt going to play. He had an MRI, and he had bleeding in his leg, and sat out.

A rookie in crutches took his place? We dont have any rookies in crutches. The only player in crutches is Damion McIntosh.
rock on dude :rocker:

I Really Think That D-bo Will Be The Best Free Agent Singing Of The Year And We Got Him For Almost Nothing.he Wants To Prove That He Can Be One Of The Best Recievers In The Nfl And I Think He Can Be.

Slim said:

I think you're friend was having a little fun with you. :)

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
I Really Think That D-bo Will Be The Best Free Agent Singing Of The Year And We Got Him For Almost Nothing.he Wants To Prove That He Can Be One Of The Best Recievers In The Nfl And I Think He Can Be.

He wasn't a free agrent signing, but a good move none the less. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom