Day 1 pics.......... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 1 pics..........

thanx for the pix..except for the first one! what the hell?!?!?!:eek: :escape: :yikes: :yikes:

KB21 said:
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

i really think he needs to either shave the beard or trim it cause it looks like hes a hobo in the first pic, but when hes got that cap thing on w/o the helmet it look kinda cool, but really, he looks like a hindu hobo freak

He's actually growing a helmet on his face WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the deal with Williams contract? Is he working from his old one? Receiving a new one?

I didn't know our team consisted of four players. :D

Ricky looks like a hobo, but I saw him walking into the facility on NFL Network earlier and his arms ar RIPED. He's looking pretty good. Also, its still kinda weird not seeing wanny. I see Saban running drills and for a split second think who the hell is that? Hopefully we can get some more pics at tonights practice.

Seaufan

I think ricky looks great... hes got that throwback to the 70's look. An ugly guy with 5 tons of grit.
his beard reminds me of a franco harris type beard

Canadianfishfan said:
I think ricky looks great... hes got that throwback to the 70's look. An ugly guy with 5 tons of grit.
his beard reminds me of a franco harris type beard
I LOVE the look. I totally agree with the "ugly guy with 5 tons of grit". Strictly buisness type beard.

Back
Top Bottom