Day 4 Training Camp Tweets HERE! | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 4 Training Camp Tweets HERE!

IMO, by reading the comments here, people are sleeping big time on Robert Foster. He will absolutely take Preston William’s spot if the latter doesn’t show up in camp. Foster also plays special teams, something that, if I recall, Williams has not done.

Here are some highlights of his time on Buffalo, by the way.

Also saw this,

This is the window Tua threw that long TD to Wilson. This isn’t threading a needle this is some John Wick level stuff. Guys don’t make throws like this even in practice unless they have something special about them.
View attachment 82239
Kind of hard to fault the DB there. Kind of reminds me when Rowe let up like 110 yards to Darren Waller. Yeah Waller burnt us but every big completion Rowe had tight coverage on him and Waller just made some sort of spectacular catch.

IMO, by reading the comments here, people are sleeping big time on Robert Foster. He will absolutely take Preston William’s spot if the latter doesn’t show up in camp. Foster also plays special teams, something that, if I recall, Williams has not done.

If I recall, Williams torn ACL came from a punt return.

He will absolutely take Preston William’s spot if the latter doesn’t show up in camp.
they can't both make the team?

if foster makes the team, Williams can't make the team?

doesn't foster have to get past Merritt, Perry, Hurns, Hollins, Ford, Grant, Bowden, before he is challenging Williams?

I will admit I slept on Foster to this point. I'm not saying he is a lock and always had him fighting for the last WR spot. However, I definitely think he has a leg up at least at this moment.

You know Omar wanted Tua really bad and also still thinks he'll be great, right?

Why do people think he hates Tua or something?

Who cares? Omar's a bum who will try to shove whatever narrative he thinks will sell instead of actually telling us the truth.

It's popular to hate on Tua right now so regardless of whether he wanted him or not, he's going to "report" that line of thinking.

Guys a hack.

You know Omar wanted Tua really bad and also still thinks he'll be great, right?

Why do people think he hates Tua or something?

Well, so far in THIS PRE-SEASON...

1. When you read about what happened at each practice, everyone else will write about great plays Tua made, while Omar seems to miss talking about them.

2. Then of the ones he does talk about, instead of phrasing Tua just made a great throw to so and so, he will phrase it so and so just made a great play on a passTua threw.

Now I can see him talking about the receiver making a great play more then Tua making a great throw If that's how it honestly looked to him, but when everyone elses phrase is Tua making a great play, except Omar, maybe something is off on what Omar saw, or is telling the people.

3. Then there us the famous continued back handed compliments that Omar is known for, in each practice he has covered, he has had plenty of instances where he made sure a play everyone is raving about, he adds...It was a bit behind the receiver, or he took a bit too long, or that pass might have gotten so and so killed in a real game.

4. Finally all those things up there would be fine if he honestly was giving his opinion, if not when Brissett makes a bad play, nothing from Omar, all the passes from Brissett are perfectly placed, and always on time according to Omar.

It's what he does, he always finds a favorite, and instead of just giving an unbiased narrative of what happened, his favorite can do no wrong, while the player his fav is competing with can rarely do anything right....It's what Omar does.

When everyone else writes a different story to what Omar saw, or missed talking about, there may be another case of Omar being bias again.

Back
Top Bottom