Day 6 Training Camp Tweets & PC's - PADS FINALLY!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 6 Training Camp Tweets & PC's - PADS FINALLY!!!

period pads GIF by BuzzFeed

For the Maximum Protection Crowd!!!
Always, code red, **** I have a hard time putting up with hell week. Now your telling me it’s hell month, year, decade. Dame time to divorce my better half and move to China and become a monk.

Personally, I'm super worried about our RBs. They were getting stuffed without pads. If I'm Grier, I have the Browns GM on speed dial for Hunt based upon what I see today.
Not surprising. It’s going to be a struggle again when they didn’t add to the RB group again. I don’t expect the O-line to be solid right out the gate to help remedy this upcoming struggle sooner rather than later.

FYI. Every day practice starts around 10 am E. This Thurs they are off then back on Friday. Then this weekend they travel to Chicago and do joint practices with the Bears in advance of the 8.14 game. After this Friday, the next open to the public training is on 8.17. I have no idea when practice is that is open to media and not the public.

Back
Top Bottom