Day 6 Training Camp Tweets & PC's - PADS FINALLY!!! | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 6 Training Camp Tweets & PC's - PADS FINALLY!!!

There are two truths right now that cannot be debated. The two sides to this argument do not have to be mutually exclusive and they can co-exist.

1. Defense always, always, always, controls the line of scrimmage early in training camp. That is a universal fact across the football landscape with any team.
2. We do not currently (at least yet) have A-level personnel on the offensive line. The young players there have to develop and play better than last year.

Deduct from these two facts what you will.
“Cannot be debated? “ Because you say it doesn’t make it a fact dude. Fact is we have a very young oline that just had their first practice together. They are young but very talented. Please refrain from using a broad brush. Painting is not your forte.

Hey old friend, it's been a lot of years. Of course, you're 100% correct about the o-line and the repeated failures with each new iteration. It's just frustrating to think that we still don't have it right. Eichenberg was brought in to play RT, what's he doing at LG? And did we whiff in FA again with Skura? Dieter seems to be ahead of him so far. Is Jesse Davis at RT strong enough to be Tua's blind side protector? I hope this thing falls into place for them. I'll be looking forward to your opinions after you've seen some tape. Luckily it's very early. Maybe Kindley will start balling and win back LG, he certainly is big and strong enough. Jackson, Kindley, Skura, Hunt and Eich is what I thought was happening. That feels like the right line up with Davis as your reserve along with Dieter.
It’s one practice. ONE. Chill

I want to take this one step farther.

Waddle and Wilson are slot receivers... some here keep trying to deny this. Small receivers are generally ineffective in the red zone, and our real RZ targets will be Parker, Gesicki, Fuller, and Williams.

Today, we saw what happens when a team that has been set up to pass, but only has a short receiving crew will accomplish... very little.

We ran the Titans offense today... but we didn't have their personnel. We'll need our tall targets in order to succeed here... and that in turn will make bigger running/receiving lanes for Brown and Long.
I have a feeling we will be dealing with this all season. Our receivers all get injured all the time. Thats what happens when you keep and bring in injury prone players...

“Cannot be debated? “ Because you say it doesn’t make it a fact dude. Fact is we have a very young oline that just had their first practice together. They are young but very talented. Please refrain from using a broad brush. Painting is not your forte.
can it be mass-debated?

i love mass-debation

i tell ya what gets old there nasty…watching this team make the same stupid *** mistakes every year.

you guys notice they aren’t position flexibility repping austin Jackson. Why is that? Cause he’s a god dang tackle.

to be 3 years in and still not have found a true tackle to pair with Jackson at this point is here’s that word again incompetent. Between the picks and the money it’s just the same ole song and dance every year.

wasted draft picks wasted money in free agency. And I got more examples than I can count if I have to reference em for you all. Like I said I don’t do one liners. I also don’t do rainbows and unicorns unless the product and the results warrant it.

I will give you one thing though Id feel much better about where I stand on this if I had seen these guys on tape/live yet. And I’ll get that chance in about 10 more days. And I guarantee ya I’ll nail just about every take I have on a player after in terms of what they can/will give us…if you care to listen.

cause hoops ain’t scared. Never has been never will be
I hear your frustration and lack of confidence we have solutions on the roster -- but it's very early and there's a long season ahead and we can always make additional moves (perhaps trading a receiver for additional OL if they see a need). Whatever -- it's just a tad early to lose "faith" in the process when there are still positive possibilities in play.

We'll get there. Give it a little more time.

Let's not get personal gentlemen

Attack the post not the poster if you want to post here

We have a ton of resources I agree on this Oline that I agree I just do not agree that they are not talented enough considering Hunt, Jackson and Eithinburg. There some pro bowl talent between those 3 imo if properly coached. Highlight properly coached. Been here when we had great Oline play with castoffs from other teams and late round picks came down to the Oline coach I believe named Sandusky. He would would have these guys in shape and would have the right tackle and center nailed down with we what we have on this roster. We just need a Oline coach that's on the same level as Flores coaching wise. That's the answer and the worry Oline wise.

Let's not get personal gentlemen

Attack the post not the poster if you want to post here
Shouldn’t even need to remind you guys … it’s just a training camp thread. Stupid little sly slights towards ppl will just get tossed out, stick to football people

Shouldn’t even need to remind you guys … it’s just a training camp thread. Stupid little sly slights towards ppl will just get tossed out, stick to football people

ive stuck to football the entire time I’ve been on this board Travis.

if others had done that I would have never left. Well with the old admin I probably would have

Back
Top Bottom