Day after - thinking about things | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day after - thinking about things

Come Back Danny

Practice Squad
Reaction score
bottom line - aside from how Saban handled things which was pretty shady

do we really want someone to be our coach if he wasn't truly in to it and you could see very clearly this past year
especially mid-season on the side line that he wasn't

let's just pray that our next coach really wants to be here and get us back to the top which is where we belong. this organization is way overdue!

:tantrum:

I'm Glad he's gone, I hope they eat him alive in Alabama.

bottom line - aside from how Saban handled things which was pretty shady

do we really want someone to be our coach if he wasn't truly in to it and you could see very clearly this past year
especially mid-season on the side line that he wasn't

let's just pray that our next coach really wants to be here and get us back to the top which is where we belong. this organization is way overdue!

:tantrum:

He lacked the skills as a general manager, was in the cellar of the AFC East, and didn't have a QB. Nor does he have the courage or confidence in himself to stick it out and fix this thing and turn it around. The worst part about it is that I used to actually listen to all of his press conferences. Now it all sounds like so much hypocrytical ****e, what a waste of time. I say good riddance, never send boy to do a man's job...

At least we don't have to hear him say "relative to this or relative to that" anymore! Nick your face is relative to my A**!!!

Back
Top Bottom