Daytona 500 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daytona 500

i thought they should race back to the line then i just looked at yahoos nascar pics, and bowyer is almost out of hsi car which is on fire and there were cars flying by, if something would have happened and he would have gotten hit climbing out of his burning car, that would have been horriable. so i think they should have thrown the yellow and froze the field and they need to do this for the drivers saftey like they said it was suppsoed to do.

I was disappointed in the way the #42 car finished. I'm hoping Juan Pablo Montoya makes a splash this year. I love his nickname: Formula Juan. He did come from Formula One Racing. :wink:

best finish ever and the correct decision on the race. The whole race kinda reminded me of old school the second half. Bumpin' and shovin' couple of good wrecks, one car crosses the finish line on it's roof...on fire, and NOBODY was hurt... GREAT stuff.

juan finished a lot better than he ran, he got lucky with the crash on the last lap or he would have finished 25-30 and not 19th. i think he will do better on the boring cookie cutter tracks but will not run well on the plate tracks(unless leading like the 150s) or bristol or martinsville.

juan finished a lot better than he ran, he got lucky with the crash on the last lap or he would have finished 25-30 and not 19th. i think he will do better on the boring cookie cutter tracks but will not run well on the plate tracks(unless leading like the 150s) or bristol or martinsville.

Did well on the Homestead track to finish the Nextel Cup last year...until he crashed.

If they would have waived the yellow when the first car spun, Harvick still wins.

Back
Top Bottom