D'Brick Goes to Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D'Brick Goes to Jets

this is awesome! im so glad that they didnt pick leinhart....pennington and ramsey hahaha this is gonna be good 2 times the fun guys!!!! The best part is that we got to humiliate them in Miami come Christmas! That should be a nice present!

GIGGITY GIGGITY GIG!

looks like oak will get a qb....but which one? lienart'll prob stay in california, and cutler will go hang out with larry firtz and anquan boldin in ARi.

footballer said:
looks like oak will get a qb....but which one? lienart'll prob stay in california, and cutler will go hang out with larry firtz and anquan boldin in ARi.

yeah i think so too!

Dolphan23 said:
this is awesome! im so glad that they didnt pick leinhart....pennington and ramsey hahaha this is gonna be good 2 times the fun guys!!!! The best part is that we got to humiliate them in Miami come Christmas! That should be a nice present!

GIGGITY GIGGITY GIG!

hahaha, i know, they meesseeddd uppp...dumb dumb jets man.

PhinFan0202 said:

I don't know if he's a Raider type QB. In fact it wouldn't shock me now if the Raiders went with Cutler instead, dropping Leinart to Arizona.

PhinGeneral said:
I don't know if he's a Raider type QB. In fact it wouldn't shock me now if the Raiders went with Cutler instead, dropping Leinart to Arizona.

Yeah that's true but at the same time Al Davis loves Matt Leinart. He thinks of him as the reincarnation of Ken Stabler.

Guys, I think D'brick was the right pick for the Jets.

Now they can package up a few picks and possibly get Cutler if he falls to the 15ish area

Back
Top Bottom