DC Completion % | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DC Completion %

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was lookin at DC's career sheet to see waht % he threw last year and it was still 64.4 with a 6 to 12 TD/INT stat. Now, if he is STILL throwing that HIGH of a percentage (12%) higher then GUS, I think there is still a lil SOMETHING there that says that he IS an accurate QB only diff is he had a bad year with the INT"s overshadowing all the other thigns he was doin slightly well. remember 5 picks came from a team that had 3 games of 5 ints lsat year in the bengels. If he was making such bad choices, wasn't seeing the field that well i think his percentage would have been less due to missing open ppl or not being able to deliver the ball properly. In my eyes, it was just ONE bad year that players usually rebound from tremendously the following year. As you see it many times in sports but I am still confused as to why the high INT if he was still passing in a % we as fin fans haevn't seen in 23424234 yrs.

Funny enough those 5 ints games by the bengals all came at the expense of nfc north qbs in Daunte, Favre, and Orton I believe.

I think the biggest issue was lack of confidence in what he was being asked to do by a offensive coordinator who previously was an oline coach. Once the vikes bought offensive consultants. Daunte and the offense started to perform much better. They scored like 6 out of their last 7 offensive drives and was on his way to another score before the cheap shot hit by the Panther player.

QB with lower Career comp % than daunte:(minimum 4 years in the league)
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Matt Hasselback
Trent Green
Drew Bledsoe
Drew Brees
Jake Delhomme
Brian Griese
Donovan Mcnabb
Steve Mcnair

#################
Dolphin 2005 completion % 32nd in the NFL...

Yum yum yum!

Back
Top Bottom