DC Coyle has a good knowledge base for defending the Bengals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DC Coyle has a good knowledge base for defending the Bengals

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Defensive coordinator returns to Cincinnati where he coached the Bengals secondary.

Last week it was two players returning to the city where they played in 2011 and this week it’s a coach as Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle heads back to Cincinnati.

Coyle spent 11 seasons on the Bengals’ coaching staff (2001-11), the last nine as their defensive backs coach. Unlike linebacker Karlos Dansby, who did not hide the fact that he was jacked up for his return to Arizona, Coyle downplayed that angle Tuesday at his weekly press conference. He did say, however, that he is well aware of how much his familiarity with Cincinnati’s personnel will benefit Miami this week.

“Obviously, I have a pretty good knowledge of these guys having been there as long as I was,” Coyle said. “Early in the week, you talk a little bit about that, but then you’re into the normal game week preparation. Each week, we talk about personnel and certain guys might be more familiar with guys on a certain team, but it’s the next game on the schedule and I’m looking forward to it.”

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/artic ... dbb43da106

Back
Top Bottom