DE Joe Kruger, Utah | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE Joe Kruger, Utah

God help me when I get old enough to like the sons of guys I used to like coming out of the Draft.

It's not a pleasant feeling. At least in this era couples are having kids later in life, but that doesn't always apply to athletes. Some of the recruits next week will be bouncing sons on their lap while playing the hat game.

Stereotyping and exaggeration, so what. USC beat UCLA tonight in Pauley so I can bend some rules.

Jeez, I started following the draft as a kid in the late '60s. I can't even remember the first example of a son of a prominent player. Probably early '90s. I can think of Anthony Dorsett but that was later, mid '90s.

These days the sons have already retired or are nearing retirement. I watched the Dolphins draft Randy Crowder and Channing Crowder.

Shaun Gayle and now his son James Gayle? Phil Simms and Chris Simms? Howie Long and Chris Long? And now Kyle Long.

I'd say Christian Fauria and Joseph Fauria but Joseph is just a nephew.

I can remember Mario Edwards signing with FSU and now his son is playing DE at FSU.

this just in........

"J. Michael of CSN Baltimore says impending free agent OLB Paul Kruger "definitely" won't be re-signed by the Ravens."

That's another free agent we can look at.

Unlikely. Dolphins seem like they want a big body playing defensive end opposite Cam Wake, defending the run first. They wouldn't view Paul Kruger as a 3 down player here. You can't pay Kruger what he's going to ask for if he's not a 3 down player.

Unlikely. Dolphins seem like they want a big body playing defensive end opposite Cam Wake, defending the run first. They wouldn't view Paul Kruger as a 3 down player here. You can't pay Kruger what he's going to ask for if he's not a 3 down player.
Heard he is asking in the 40-50 range :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom