De La Hoya vs Mosley II Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

De La Hoya vs Mosley II Predictions

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Guess I shoulda started this thread a week ago. Oh well. And I likely won't be able to see this fight. Still, let those predictions rip. :)

It's been so long since I've seen either fight...Mosley's my boy, but he has looked unimpressive in his most recent fights. I think De La Hoya in a decision, but I'll be praying that Sugar Shane knocks that pretty boy on his @ss.

De La Hoya will knock him down in round 6. De La Hoya is going to tear it up tonight, you watch.

I really want to see this fight. The first one was awesome. Sugar Shane lost both to Forrest. But style makes fight. And Forrest was his kryptonite. Just like Mayorga how has whooped Forrest twice after Forrest beat Shane twice.

Shane has that speed over Oscar. Oscar has the will and power. Both guys are superior boxers. I can't call this one. One thing's for sure: a loss would be devastating for both fighters.

.com has it 6-1 for Oscar. Seems he's controlling the fight somewhat.

This is funny. ESPN TV keeps giving Mosley rounds. Yet .com is giving them to Oscar. ;)

Didn't see it, but man I wish my man De La Hoya would have won.

Apparently, this is a shocker. Early word is that most felt De La Hoya ran away with it. I wish I had ESPN News.

He probably did, he is an awesome boxer...just wait until Monday and watch Around the Horn, Max will be sure to talk about it.

Kellerman is saying that it was tough to score because the rounds were so close. But they're saying that they've never seen De La Hoya as hurt as he was in this fight. Both fighters very fast tonight. Kellerman had it 8-4 Mosley. Mosley the aggressor. Threw bigger shots.

After the "experts" watch the macth a few more times, we'll see who they think sould have won.

a_hoya_ft-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom