DE Mohamed Kamara | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE Mohamed Kamara

Dude is old AF and turns 25 next month. He's 1 day younger than Jaelan Phillips whose already played 3 years on his rookie contract in the league lol

He's going to be almost 30 ****ing years old if he signs an extension after a rookie contract. WTF
:lol:

So your complaint is that we’re not likely to get 15 years out of a 5th round draft pick?!?

Bold take.

You’re right. He’s an Edge that requires athleticism to keep up with continually young incoming players and doesn’t see players playing into their “late” ages likes QBs.

Let me know when you’ve seen a 35 year old Edge coming off an Achilles get a 180M contract w $100M guaranteed, 4 year contract.

I’ll wait.
Dude.... it's a fifth round pick FFS lmao

I want to allow CHOP to actually play before making a judgement, but I wonder if they would gave went Edge in rd 1 over a Barton type player if they knew This guy would be available so late. Def like this better from a value prospective than CHOP in rd 1
It was my plan in mock drafts to trade down and draft him and Brennan jackson in the 4th and 5th rounds

Okay I was pissed back in the day when Shaq Barrett came out of Colorado State and the donkeys got him, I’m thinking why don’t the Fins scout the Mountain West? Now that they grabbed Kamara, I’m stoked they scouted the Mountain West and my alumni CSU!!!!! Kid is awesome! Love this get…..

2 thoughts....

Three Utah players (Koa Misi, Sean Smith, & Paul Soliai) were on the phins outta Utah when they were in the MWC

Imagine how I feel about Buffalo drafting Kincaid last yr & Bishop this yr from my alma mater.

Back
Top Bottom