Dear Dolphins: Please Keep me Excited! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Dolphins: Please Keep me Excited!

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
This year has been tumultuous to say the least. We've been through expectations, hardship and all followed up by heartbreak. But just a week ago, we were all given reason to cheer, given a reason to watch football, and a reason to smile. This time last week we were a 1-6 team who appeared to be inching toward being first on the clock. Then, it the midst of it all, the failure was put on hold. We had our biggest win of the year and you could get a sense of happiness with the Miami fan base.

Although many will calim you're crazy for thinking playoffs, that is always the ultimate goal. Until you hit 7, and sometimes 8 losses, you are always in the race. And while it's highly unlikely, the enevitable was put on hold for at least a week. I was able to believe we had a shot at stringing together a few wins for the first time since this season started.

So what do I ask of this team? I ask that the Miami Dolphins just allow me to keep that feeling for at least another week. With every win, the excitement will build that much. Until this team loses again, I have to opptimistic. If we were somehow to win out, playoffs would almost be a certainty. If you can pull the win tomorrow against the Cheifs, I will be assured at least 7 more days of that feeling until I will eventually be asking the same favor next week.

Let's go Dolphins' fans. Root for this team and hope and pray that every game is a win. Feel free to show your criticism and frustration with the team, but we're all here for one thing, to root for the Dolphins. So again, I ask, give me another week of tranquility and happiness with my football world. Go Dolphins! :dolphins:

Code:
Fins05:NewHope said:
well if the dolphins fail, lets hope you still have your wife or girlfriend....
Code:

well hell, i have neither but i live in oklahoma and the woman are sort of stuck up. but who knows maybe i should travearse down to miami and crorouse with the fin heaven gang.

actually if i buy the dolphins off of ole wayne then i will have the cheerlead squad to smoth my deflated ego.:sidelol: :tantrum:

Fins05:NewHope said:
well if the dolphins fail, lets hope you still have your wife or girlfriend....

HAHAHAHHA. I was thinking the same thing when I read the thread title before even opening it.

:fh: :fh: :fh: :fh: :fh::fh::fh::fh:
GO MIAMI DOLPHINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thewave:

Well the girlfriend is great but she now lives 2 hours away from me.

And thank you Dolphins for responding. I get another 7 days of guarenteed enjoyment out of my football.

Back
Top Bottom