Defense, DEFENSE, Defense!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defense, DEFENSE, Defense!!

KevinRI

I hate the Pats
Reaction score
I want this team to turn into the mean and nasty, insanely fast team it was like back in the 99, 00 season. Teams had a lot of touble running on us. Then when forced to pass our defense stifled them. I love a great, speedy defense. With crazy fast linebackers who literally eat ball carriers.
I say, with the draft we select the best all around defensive players availabe. Guys who have insane speed and a knack for knockin someone's teeth out if they are in the way. The offense will take shape. I want defense all the way in the draft!!!!!!!

opinions on how you think we should draft!!!!

i think coach saban wants a speedy rushing cover style olb first, the only guys that i have in mind are ernie sims, manny lawson and thomas howard. we can get lawson with #16 or if we trade down we should get howard in the late 1st round. i also think he wants a playmaker safety that can cover, we should get a good safety in the 3rd round or if we are able to trade for a 1st and 2nd round pick in the late 2nd, then we will see in the next rounds who is still available...

Those were good years for our defense but our offense suffered because of it. To get to the next level we need to address both. If the best player available is Whitner, Lawson, Greenway, Holmes, Jackson or whomever then we should definitely draft one of them.

KevinRI said:
I want this team to turn into the mean and nasty, insanely fast team it was like back in the 99, 00 season. Teams had a lot of touble running on us. Then when forced to pass our defense stifled them. I love a great, speedy defense. With crazy fast linebackers who literally eat ball carriers.
I say, with the draft we select the best all around defensive players availabe. Guys who have insane speed and a knack for knockin someone's teeth out if they are in the way. The offense will take shape. I want defense all the way in the draft!!!!!!!

opinions on how you think we should draft!!!!
That's how you win championships. Fortunately, I think Saban agrees with us.
I don't want to see the Phins draft Santonio Holmes. He's a nice player, but you don't know if he's another Steve Smith or Troy Edwards.

Back
Top Bottom