Denney Bracket - Rd.2 - 11) Sons Of Shula vs. 3) foozool13 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denney Bracket - Rd.2 - 11) Sons Of Shula vs. 3) foozool13

Who advances?

• Sons of Shula

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • foozool13

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4-3 Alignment, where Kiko used to be the MLB, he will not be anymore. That is what I am saying.

Gotcha. Bet's on. :up:

I say he stays at Mike.

And stop posting Patriots highlights. No one is trying to see that:

84229907.gif

Just think of it as Alonso lowlights. :chuckle:

Wasnt There a report that the coaches wanted Kiko to move? I don't think they want him at Mike but it is not off the table by any means

Wasnt There a report that the coaches wanted Kiko to move? I don't think they want him at Mike but it is not off the table by any means

Yeah, they didn't' want to "mess with his head" and move him. Guess he's soft mentally and physically.

That thought also had to do more with the personnel we had last year, and trying to get the most of them by playing Hull in the middle and kicking Alonso to the weakside.

Mike Hull is nothing special but probably was better then Paysinger

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Btw don't be a Dick, vote for Nick :up:

I believe talking football in March Madness is against the rule. Get back to crude jokes , obnoxious humor and clantily clad ladies if you please or you'll lose your audience :)

I believe talking football in March Madness is against the rule. Get back to crude jokes , obnoxious humor and clantily clad ladies if you please :)

Get back to peeping on those women and butt out :lol:

We came for Jerry Springer not Sports Center. Now if Kiko is dating a 300 lb drag queen and you have pictures that's another story

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe talking football in March Madness is against the rule. Get back to crude jokes , obnoxious humor and clantily clad ladies if you please or you'll lose your audience :)

83625332.gif

Me at work today due to FHMM:

tumblr_m5fbwhSEAx1r236hl.gif

CHICKS!

baby-chicks.jpg

Oh . . .

e386fcbecc855c3850f84eb459a155ff864b3fbc.gif

Wait a minute . . .

HlTh3.gif

What's going on here . . .

vzmqtoK.gif

Oh, no . . .

hatchery_21.gif

[gasp]

giphy.gif

Well, I do like hot dogs. :idk:

We came for Jerry Springer not Sports Center. Now if Kiko is dated a 300 lb drag queen that's another story

And the results show that you are the father...

ugly-kid-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Single chick stalked by slime ball. Story at 8pm on Nat Geo.

chick-gets-eaten-by-snake-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom