Denver Trade??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Trade???

I wouldn't mind if Minor hung out with D-Bo's trainer for a while. A good ten pounds of solid muscle wouldn't hurt.

From what Rick has said, they're not in a rush to do anything. And thank God for that. I haven't seen one proposed deal that would be good for the Fins. I think Rick knows what he's doing.

I agree I think Rick knows what he is doing, and I would also like DB to rub off on TM a little.

yes put 10 -15 pounds of muscle to tm and i think we got our boy

I think they'll end up signing Stacey Mack. I read somewhere that he was a little out of shape when he came to town last week. But he's a good short yardage back and he hardly ever fumbles. Something that Ricky did much too often.
I also think Morris and Minor are gonna surprise people. Losing Ricky may be a bleesing in disguise.

We don't need to give up future draft picks for backs that wouldn't receive most of the carries.

Why trade for a guy that might be cut Denver has 4 backs right now and will likely cut one loose, they have Griffin, Anderson, Hearst, and Tatum Bell. The fact that Rick is in no hurry is such a relief to me that I can not describe it. Had we rushed out right after Rickys retirement, that deal would make the AJ trade look great. There was blood in the water and all of the sharks were coming. If we wait, look at Minor, and realize that we might be OK ,then if someone wants to move a RB it will be more so on our terms.

just give me one denver lineman from the last 5 years and i will be happy
those guys are all sick... ricky would have ran for 2500 behind those guys...
**** their running backs......

Back
Top Bottom