Depth chart as of now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Depth chart as of now

The issue is that its usually not great if you have multiple rookies starting. Two of the top 3 picks for the Chiefs barely saw the field last year (Rashee Rice their 2nd rounder was a big time contributor at WR). I hate drafting for need and almost always would rather draft BPA at a position that makes sense even if that means said rookie does not have a clear path to playing time as a rookie.
yes but we lost several starters already and all we have from our last two drafts is Achane.....hoping Cam Smith can become a starter.......after losing Wilkins/AVG/Howard/Hunt/Jones and most likely Williams we'll need all the help we can get......having our top two picks to start early is not asking for so much. One should be OL and this is a very good and deep OL class.......any OL we take at 21 should really be a starter on week one......if we go DT in the 2nd round he too, could be a starter

yes but we lost several starters already and all we have from our last two drafts is Achane.....hoping Cam Smith can become a starter.......after losing Wilkins/AVG/Howard/Hunt/Jones and most likely Williams we'll need all the help we can get......having our top two picks to start early is not asking for so much. One should be OL and this is a very good and deep OL class.......any OL we take at 21 should really be a starter on week one......if we go DT in the 2nd round he too, could be a starter
O-line, D-line, CB or WR seems most likely for our first two picks IMO. I think we address safety and linebacker in the late rounds.

O-line, D-line, CB or WR seems most likely for our first two picks IMO. I think we address safety and linebacker in the late rounds.
agree those are the 4 positions we should be looking at with our top two picks

Seems like largest immediate need is a starting caliber guard.

Dt also, but I think that can be addressed without much difficulty in the draft.

A bit early maybe because FA is only a couple of days old but I would be interested to hear how the decimation :) of our roster has effect our draft priorities. What areas to folks think we should be targeting?

A bit early maybe because FA is only a couple of days old but I would be interested to hear how the decimation :) of our roster has effect our draft priorities. What areas to folks think we should be targeting?
Macys Parade Corn GIF by The 96th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Either OL corn, DL corn or actual CORNerback.

Of course we're only on day two of free agency and we still have the draft in April but what does our depth chart looks like right now?
Lets take a look.

QB-Tua
RB-Mostert-Achane-Brooks
WR-Waddle-Hill
TE-Smith-Smythe-J.Hill
OT-Armstead-Jackson-K.Smith
OG-Eich-R.Jones-Cotton-Hayes
C-Brewer

Edge-Phillips-Chubb-Barrett
DT-Seiler-Pili-Nixon-Mack
LB-Long-Brooks-Walker-Duke-Tindall
CB-Ramsey-C.Smith
Slot-Kohou-Needham
S-Holland-Campbell

did I forget anybody?

anyway, what moves should we expect now?......need at least one safety. Maybe Elliott comes back and/or we get a veteran

WR's 3 to 6-Berrios could be back and we could draft a WR
OL-We could still bring in a veteran like Wynn and/or draft OL(most likely IOL)
CB-we could bring in a veteran or we could draft a CB
DT-We could bring in a cheap vet and/or we could draft a DT
What Grier did this week with the little money we had is his masterpiece. It's a master stroke. Just brilliant.

Well ****ing done Chris Grier!

What Grier did this week with the little money we had is his masterpiece. It's a master stroke. Just brilliant.

Well ****ing done Chris Grier!
I'm not grier's biggest fan but I give him credit for some of these moves.......I just hope we either trade down in the draft for more picks cause we need them but please, do not trade our picks away for expensive players anymore

Back
Top Bottom