Dewayne Robertson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dewayne Robertson

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
How has he been coming along Jets fans? Whenever i saw him play at Kentucky, he was a great DT and i was wondering if he has lived up of being a 1st round boom or bust.

The first year he struggled, last year he played well I look foward to see him play this year......

Last year he played very well. The problem with his position is it is covered up so you don't get to see him being double teamed play after play.

I expect him to be better this year and really get into a groove under Hendu's season. With Ellis, D-Rob, Vilma and John Abe (maybe) with some new talent and speed in the backfield, this could be a great defense and rise above the #7 ranking of last year.

BZ

The reason Jason Ferguson got a big fat contract is b/c of #63. I thought Dewayne deserved to be in the Pro Bowl last year and he should be better this year. He is a beast in the middle.

He's been better then he gets credit for. I hope the loss of ferguson doesn't have too much of an impact.

Smizzy said:
He's been better then he gets credit for. I hope the loss of ferguson doesn't have too much of an impact.

Ahh Smizzy. Nice to see you down here in the fray.

:)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Ahh Smizzy. Nice to see you down here in the fray.

:)

BZ

Im all over this week getting ready for Camp.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I think Robertson is on the verge of stardom, and I wish he was a Dolphin.

That just about says it all.

DolphinDevil28 said:
What do you mean?

I mean that quote says it all.

He's on his way to stardom and you wish he was a dolphin,that says a lot man.

Back
Top Bottom