Did Jordan Philllips play? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Jordan Philllips play?

Yes, I can't recall him very much though

I was getting a drink and heard him either get a flag or draw a flag

463.jpg

All he did was get called for holding.

That's the norm for him. He'll by off the team next year.

Never understood that pick. Another wasted 2nd Dolphin rd pick in a loooong line of them
Exactly and that's what makes the injury to Raekwon suck so much cuz this team has to many holes and cannot afford to lose high draft picks

He played and was called for holding (yes he held the OL). Otherwise didn't see much . Vincent Taylor flashed more then he did, Godchaux looked good

I mean, other than being a second round pick, is there any reason he should be playing ahead of the rookies at this point? or even on the team?

Exactly and that's what makes the injury to Raekwon suck so much cuz this team has to many holes and cannot afford to lose high draft picks

Raekwon was a gravy player. It was great to see him doing so well in camp, but we weren't counting on any of our rookies to start.

We thought our DT rookies sucked early, and now we're down on Phillips?

BTW- Hayes looks like he could whoop anyone's ass on the team except for Suh...Damn, he looked good.

Atlanta also busted a big run right through his lane. Will have to rewatch to confirm it was his fault, but it looked to be. Godchaux already looks better.

Sounds like we found ourselves an acorn! Phillips needed someone to either give him completion or push him out.

Back
Top Bottom