Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Kobe assaulted her and is rightfully charged

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • The Girl is looking for some cash

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I don't know enough to have an opinion either way

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
I don't believe it for a second. Kobe could have done it, but at this point I don't think he did. I think the girl is looking for attention (she wants to be a singer) and money.

Everyone should vote for "I don't know enough to have an opinion either way". The case against or defending hasn't even been made in court so thinking whether he did it or not is pure speculation. It's unfair and wrong to try to trial him here. Nobody here knows anything about this case and it's not even worth trying to discuss this case until the public knows more about the trial.

Kobe has admitted to commiting adultery.

http://msn.espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0718/1582696.html

But did he rape her?? I don't know. I won't vote yet until the evidence is heard. I figure they both went into it willingly. And at some point she wanted to stop. And the heart of the conflict is....at what point did Kobe let up.

Just my guess.

Still, this is very disappointing. I felt like Kobe was one of the few "Good Guys" in sports. This just reinforces the fact that we really don't know these guys.

This girl seems eerily familiar.....what was the Tyson girls' name?.....She sounds just like her, good cleancut, church going, etc, etc,....I read something from a neighbor of hers that said that at first he thought that it was all a bunch of crap, but when he found out who the girl was he had to rethink it becausehe was very familiar with the girl and said that she is the last person that would make a false claim like this.....I know it's not 'evidence" but at this point my feelings say that he may have done it......That's not to say he's guilty.......just my personal feeling.

What's a dick head like that doing cheating on his wife? His wife is pretty hot. I say he did it..but he'll get off..

Pete Rose is still eligible for Hall of Fame after today (even though I hate baseball), but the question going into the jury room (whatever it's called) was "Do you believe Pete Rose bet on baseball?" yet he came away still eligible, but when asked for a poll from one of the guys, all but 1 said they agreed he bet on baseball. I dunno, that's what I saw of it..I could be wrong on some parts. It's ****in stupid either way.

Originally posted by Muck
Kobe has admitted to commiting adultery.

http://msn.espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0718/1582696.html

But did he rape her?? I don't know. I won't vote yet until the evidence is heard. I figure they both went into it willingly. And at some point she wanted to stop. And the heart of the conflict is....at what point did Kobe let up.

Just my guess.

Still, this is very disappointing. I felt like Kobe was one of the few "Good Guys" in sports. This just reinforces the fact that we really don't know these guys.

You thought he was a good guy? He has always been an arrogant jerk. I guess that's admirable to some people though. But the fact remains that nobody here knows any facts and they should remain unbias and have no feeling of guilty or not guilty.

I thought Kobe was always a great guy, still do. I doubt he did rape her because his wife is mad hott. I wonder if she is pissed or not about this? Anyway, it was still a dumb thing to do by Kobe.

Why would you imply such a thing?? That I find "arrogant jerks" to be good guys?? Heck, where did I imply such a thing??

What I mean is, his reputation was pretty spotless. Homebody, Quiet, no kids out of wedlock, Intelligent, Well spoken. Not a 'gansta'. Seemed very devoted to his wife and new child. He was just "different".

In all the interviews I'd ever seen and such, I never got the impression that that he was an "arrogant jerk".

Kobe should be gangsta! He is the best BBall player out there.

Originally posted by Muck
Why would you imply such a thing?? That I find "arrogant jerks" to be good guys?? Heck, where did I imply such a thing??

What I mean is, his reputation was pretty spotless. Homebody, Quiet, no kids out of wedlock, Intelligent, Well spoken. Not a 'gansta'. Seemed very devoted to his wife and new child. He was just "different".

In all the interviews I'd ever seen and such, I never got the impression that that he was an "arrogant jerk".

You never implied it but with all of his fans, some of them must think his high and mighty attitude is cool. He's definitely a good player and I think he's never been arrested before but he thinks he's hot s*** and he's very condescending. He won't even sign autographs for fans. He acts like Bill Russell but I give Russell a pass because he's one of the greatest ever and I he has ten rings.

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
Kobe was formally charged today for sexual assault. So what are people's opinions on this. Is this a setup or was it assault??

See story

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0718/1582691.html

I voted we don't know enough, but we do know Kobe is a proven liar now. If he lied about having sex with this 19-year old girl, why wouldn't he lie about something even bigger?

We don't know, but at this point I'm not supporting a proven liar like Kobe.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Prime Time
I thought Kobe was always a great guy, still do. I doubt he did rape her because his wife is mad hott. I wonder if she is pissed or not about this? Anyway, it was still a dumb thing to do by Kobe.

So he didn't do it because he has a hot wife at home?

No offense Prime Time, but that's not why ppl do things like this. If you ever get a chance to learn about these things, it's not about the sex, it's about the control.

Also if he has a hot wife at home, why would he have sex with this girl?

Oliver...

Originally posted by Prime Time
Kobe should be gangsta! He is the best BBall player out there.

He should be gangsta because he is a good player? That is a pretty stupid comment. You shouldn't act a certain way because you are good at something.

Sure you should. If I were good at like, cooking or something.......I'd be a total thug to everyone. I'd be like, "Keep that up or I'll bust a cap in yo ***** azz s**t".

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom