Did we lose the last game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did we lose the last game?

The funny thing is I bet all these media people don't realize we are 10-2 in our last 12 regular season games. Yeah yeah spare me the close games or SoS crap, 10-2 anyone would sign the **** up for.

A win's a win and we've been on the losing side of some game losing FGs as well. Everyone has. It's part of the game that we won. 10-2 in the last 12 deserves respect but it's "who did you beat?" Well, we can only play the teams on our schedule lol Losing to the the Ravens and Pats is something NO TEAM should feel bad about.

It certainly didn't feel like we deserved to win, but it didn't feel like we deserved to lose either. Unlike the Browns game last year.

Considering some of the calls we were cheated out of...I WILL TAKE IT.

The funny thing is I bet all these media people don't realize we are 10-2 in our last 12 regular season games. Yeah yeah spare me the close games or SoS crap, 10-2 anyone would sign the **** up for.

This.

It does say predicting.

That makes it even worse.
A site that's trying to present itself as legitimate is not only trying to predict the outcomes, but also projecting how well the teams will play, as well as other factors like injuries??
As I stated before, too dumb for words.

It certainly didn't feel like we deserved to win, but it didn't feel like we deserved to lose either. Unlike the Browns game last year.
last i checked they dont give out trophies and wins for shoulda

That makes it even worse.
A site that's trying to present itself as legitimate is not only trying to predict the outcomes, but also projecting how well the teams will play, as well as other factors like injuries??
As I stated before, too dumb for words.

Is it really any different than mock drafts?

Thread title reminds me of the 2015 week 1 reaction (post skins game) - doom and gloom reaction to a win that proved itself to be spot on (the doom, i mean).

Seriously.....now they're ranking teams after games they are PREDICTING the outcomes of? How much time do they have on their hands?

Why are people getting so worked up over predictions. Did anyone bother to go back and slam everyone who guessed wrong on our own predict the score thread?

Getting your panties in a bunch over power rankings is dumb.

Getting your panties in a bunch over power ranking predictions is just rediculous.

Article was written on Wednesday of last week, before we played. It was basically his predictions for the games with power rankings according to his predicted outcomes.

This was written on Wednesday of last week as a prediction. This is what happens when you dig too deep for something to be mad about.

On a side note, power rankings are dumb; predictions for power ranking before the games have been played is the dumbest thing I've seen in writing. That site should be shut down for that, or fire the writer.

Bleacher Report is a very good site overall and employs a lot of very good & knowledgeable staff.

Concerning the writer here of this article, his "insight" is in the area of predictions (fantasy football, vegas odds, etc). All areas of football I stay far far away from and personally deem meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom