Did We Misuse Maxwell? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did We Misuse Maxwell?

If the OP watched that entire game they wouldn't have made this thread.

He did get torched twice on Phillys TD drive, but he made a nice pick to seal the win. I thought he looked pretty good overall. I'm sure he likes being back up there.

"He got torched TWICE..He looked PRETTY GOOD overall....."

HUH?

He got caught flat footed on the late TD and was looking around for someone to blame. He fooled a lot of people around here.

I saw him actually stick his head down and make a tackle on Ajayi. Something he didn't do here.

Cool, What about the other stuff? Like giving up two TDs as you mentioned and that ridiculous prayer that Weintz threw and Maxwell's guy got it 40+ yards downfield?

Cool, What about the other stuff? Like giving up two TDs as you mentioned and that ridiculous prayer that Weintz threw and Maxwell's guy got it 40+ yards downfield?

Hell of a throw by Wentz. Like Al and Cris said, probably no way Maxwell thinks that's getting completed.

Ahhh Maxwell was the only reason Seattle didn't win by more than 14 points.

Hell of a throw by Wentz. Like Al and Cris said, probably no way Maxwell thinks that's getting completed.

Oh i see an excuse for Maxwell to forgive him "once more" for not doing his assignment.

Maxwell, imo, was a player who gave effort some weeks and took other weeks off. Seattle can have him.

Back
Top Bottom