Dion Jordan could be involved in Dolphins’ special teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan could be involved in Dolphins’ special teams

finomenal

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-could-be-involved-in-dolphins-special-teams/

Posted by Mike Florio on April 28, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT

When the Dolphins traded up from No. 12 to No. 3 in round one of the draft, they primarily got a defensive end.
They also may have gotten a guy who’ll show up elsewhere.

No, not at tight end. (That’s the position Dion Jordan played when he arrived at Oregon.) Instead, Jordan could play special teams.
Specifically, coach Joe Philbin hasn’t closed the door on that possibility.

Who else thought about Lawrence Taylor on the kick block team in the original Tecmo Bowl when they read that? :lol:

one of the worst ideas i've seen in a while...playing your top 5 pick on specials against guys who barely make the 53...good way to lose the guy...hells no

It's my understanding that they want him blocking field goals, not on coverage or blocking.

It's my understanding that they want him blocking field goals, not on coverage or blocking.

well that's no big deal...and a no brainer...i guess given the length...but i don't want to see him covering kicks...i know he can do it and it looked great on oregon tape but unless he blows at everything else there's no way i'd use him on kick returns or coverage...no way

If he isnt a starter I definately think he should play special teams, if a starter thats another story

I swear I've seen Wake out there on ST's a few times and was thinking WTF is going on here

I swear I've seen Wake out there on ST's a few times and was thinking WTF is going on here

our best player has not one reason to be out there but any non starter outside of backup qb , yea they need to be out there if they can help team

Back
Top Bottom