Dion Jordan - The Praying Mantis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan - The Praying Mantis

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Perhaps some of you already knew this, but apparently Dion Jordan's nickname in college was the praying mantis.

http://www.comcastsportsnet.com/lan...Jordan-The-Praying=1&blockID=756615&tagID=858

I know some people always want to come up with nicknames for players, but your work is already done. lol. Dion Jordan, the praying mantis

RPFTSBCZZFMRHRA20120913170319-1.jpg

imagesqtbnANd9GcRvwh5zlvlwcZI2K5CRaszsQ5-1.jpg

Let's hope he's a JT clone Ross had engineered in his secret laboratory underneath Wayne manson :chuckle:

I really hope this guys pans out. Aside from Tannehill, I havnt been this jacked about a draft pick in a long time.

Kraken on one side, Prayin Mantis on the other...plus Ellerbe & Wheeler blitzing from the Dreadzone....

It needs to updated and improved. A fierce defensive player who hunts down opponents: The Preying Mantis!

I think it's an awesome nickname and completely fits his overall look. Such a good feeling about this guy, I already want to get his jersey.

If this guy works out anything like advertised we are in great shape. To get any where in our division we have to pressure Brady.
This could help a lot.

Wonder what # he'll wear?
56? 99? 55? 98?
He reminds me of Javon Kearse. The Freak...

I don't think he'd try to claim his number from a veteran on our team (Soliai)

Back
Top Bottom