Discuss the Jets... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Discuss the Jets...

MustangFinFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
they drafted D'BrickShaw Ferguson, NOW Nick Mangold....can u imagine if they draft Winston Justice??? o.....m.......g.

discuss..

to bad they dont have a QB or RB to block for...

The Jets are actually having a pretty good draft. It is a shame for us, but Jet fans can actually be happy this year. :(

I was worried about them getting both ferguson and mangold when they got the 29th pick.. They will probably get a rb next..

AtticusFinz said:
to bad they dont have a QB or RB to block for...

dont speak too soon....they'll end up drafting Whitehurst in the 3rd...and theyll whoop the ****z out of us.

im sorry but in 3 years, if we gotta face Ferguson, Mangold, Justice twice....we wont be happy. just be glad Houck isnt THEIR O-line coach.

If they get Justice 3 years from now they will have the best O line in history.......

its a good draft for them, but they've got real problems besides their line.

They have to come up with a RB this year they will need to go QB next year unless Bollinger breaks out

The Jets has had a very, very good draft so far. The address there OL needs with D'Brick and Mangold. Now they could even draft White in the 2nd round.

well now that we've seen that the jets didnt get winston justice i dont think any of us have to worry, that team still has a long way to go and i dont think they are going to be able to fix everything in one draft...im not to worried about the jets draft so far but i am a little more concerned with new englands, they drafted a solid running back in maroney and picked up chad jackson in the second....surprising to see them not go with deffense

Kellen Clemens is a reach in the second round, especially since they gave up two late picks to move up and grab him.

Back
Top Bottom