Distribution map? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Distribution map?

Northern VA will not get it, as usual. That is the disadvantage of being close to both the Redskins and Ravens. We usually get those games and sometimes a third.

Motherf*cking ****ty *** Jags are on TV in Orlando. WTF why???? I'm so pissed

This is an awesome map, I've never seen anything like it before. Thanks.

Here in central IL, this is the 3rd game that has been on cable, 5 if you count the Sunday night and Monday night! I almost don't even need my NFL season ticket anymore!

Live in the Charlotte area. Can someone explain to me how if an NFC team (Panthers) is playing another NFC team (49ers), how they blackout the AFC game for the surrounding area?

If it wasn't for the Panthers, the area would clearly be getting the Fins game, What gives?

I get the game this week, which is quite exciting for me even though the other two times i've been able to see the Dolphins live on my own TV they were beaten by the Jets and Patriots.

why the fk is there always a portion in the tampa area that never gets it while almost everywhere else in the U.S. gets it..never understood it, fking gay as hell

Live in the Charlotte area. Can someone explain to me how if an NFC team (Panthers) is playing another NFC team (49ers), how they blackout the AFC game for the surrounding area?

If it wasn't for the Panthers, the area would clearly be getting the Fins game, What gives?

Usually in NFL markets you can't get a game opposite a home game for your team. For example the Eagles (where i live) played at home at 1 o'clock against Atlanta last Sunday thus i was unable to receive a CBS game of any kind at 1pm.

Usually in NFL markets you can't get a game opposite a home game for your team. For example the Eagles (where i live) played at home at 1 o'clock against Atlanta last Sunday thus i was unable to receive a CBS game of any kind at 1pm.

The NFL needs to get over the location nonsense. This just goes back to their blackout rule. If I could go to every Dolphins game I would. If I could have a satellite and get Sunday ticket I would. But neither of those are real options. The NFL is not friendly to out of town fans. I should be able to choose which games I want to watch every weekend, not the networks and NFL. They will lose alot of money if they are not the first to implement something like this.

Dan Deirdorf
smileyviolent072-1.gif

Super stoked for this game...I have to go on a walk for my son who I lost about a month and a half ago, so the DVR will be set and the phone will be off. Then I will go home and watch in peace. GO FINS!
God Bless man, enjoy the game.

wooooooooooow, guess which part of california im in.... sux man

Wow, man that sux. I'm in the Coachella Valley area, so I'm getting the Dolphins game. I don't understand why they would show the Chiefs in the SD area. I know they're in the same division as the Chargers, but it's still a lame reason.

What's cool, though, is that I'll also be able to watch the second half of the CBS doubleheader (NE vs SD). Hopefully the Chargers kick some Patsies *** at home. Chargers can't afford another loss right now.

Back
Top Bottom