do we have enough cap room too... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

do we have enough cap room too...

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
do we have the cap room to sign o-gun, mcmike-ext, and edge next year
and maybe our 2 first rounders next year lol !

Edge will be tough...very tough.. He'll only be 27 yrs old and probably coming off back to back 1,000 yd seasons. I wouldn't be surprised if some team gave him a gigantic offer and blew us out of the running....again. Similar to when the Fins wanted to get Brunell.

But then again, he wants to play here.. There have been players in history, like maybe two, who have gone where they want to play, instead of where the money is..

MiamiFan1354 said:
But then again, he wants to play here.. There have been players in history, like maybe two, who have gone where they want to play, instead of where the money is..
But edge has dreadlocks and gold teeth, so thats out of the question.

Your gonna have to wait untill the season is done to figure out if James is coming here or not. Cause you never know. Minor could be a 1,000 yard back.

I just hope we can resign Surtain next year

MiamiFan1354 said:

LoL, yeah right!
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Edge ain't coming here.... we always get blown out of the water chasing players... even if he wanted to come here, he won't pass up several million more to do so. I'm guessing the Colts will do everything in their power to keep him, i'm guessing he stays a Colt.

I don't think extending Mcmichael, an average tight end until he proves otherwise, should be one of our priorities.

MiamiFan1354 said:
Didn't Jon Tait go to Chicago instead of Miami, even though Miami offered more money or something like that.

I forgot about surtain i dont want to lose him he is the best player we got

Is Surtain a free agent next year? And do we have an extra first round pick because of Ricky's retirement? If so, what selection in the 1st round is that pick?

Back
Top Bottom