Do you believe this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you believe this?

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
A guy on the espn dolphin board says that Zach Thomas wants out. The guy who post it only had one post and no one replied to him. I check out the link and i read it and it said nothing about Thomas. Do you believe this? I dont, anybody else heard something about it. I do believe that it was a troll.

remind me to strangle you later when this proves to be untrue...they say "dont kill the messenger" but at this point I'm pretty irritated :fire:

Sorry man but i got angry when i read it. i was just wondering if anybody else heard this, since there wasnt anybody else then it was just a pathic troll.

All it said was "THOMAS WANTS OUT!!!! LOL" and there was nothing in the body of the post, that was just in the subject line. Seriously man please dont bring up posts like that where there is no evidence to form any form of truth to it.....thanks..... :)

Definitely a troll....i think the guy had "USC" in his name....West Coast troll maybe....

Zach isnt a quitter anyways...and the only reason I see him retiring is if he cant give 100% to the team due to age or injury

It is obviously a troll.

The second I looked at the link and saw the 'gammons' in it I knew not to even bother clicking on it. Gammons is one of ESPN's baseball guys.

PhinDude88 said:
A guy on the espn dolphin board says that Zach Thomas wants out. The guy who post it only had one post and no one replied to him. I check out the link and i read it and it said nothing about Thomas. Do you believe this? I dont, anybody else heard something about it. I do believe that it was a troll.
I don't believe he'd pull a Ricky, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's sick of Wannstedt and his philosophy.

If he's even voiced that to anybody privately it should concern us all as this goes back to the question of whether Wannstedt is losing this team.

I heard when he was asked about what he thought about the Ricky Williams sitution he reply by saying "im still here" as if to say we still have a job to do, so i dont see him going anywhere

Zach still and always will have passion for the game. He is a leader who would not quit on his teammates and fans. Age and/or injury will be the reason when he decides to hang it up. This didn't scare me because I didn't believe it for one second.

Back
Top Bottom