Do you guys think... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you guys think...

phinfan33

Club Member
Reaction score
that the Dolphins players&coaching staff finds time to come on to FH or any other Dolphins website to read what us as fans think&feel about the team?

I would hope not.
why not WV? i know they practice, go over game plans,play the game,and on their down time they spend it with their families or whatever they're going to do...but they are fans themselves of the very same game they play,and i personally think they'd be curious as to what we as fans think&feel about the team and how they're doing...i only asked this cause i'm curious,and have wondered about this for quite some time now...

well if they did, they'd of PM'd me and offered me a job as an assistant coach, with all the constructive critisism i give.

but since they haven't i take it that they dont read it..
i bet some of the players do, especially ones that dont get much playing time.... alot of times the media is how they find things out, and this is the largest source for Fin media..

so Whats up Joey Thomas, Joey Haynos, Reggie Torbor... How you fellas doin?

I wouldn't doubt it. Some of the mods on the Marlins message board have told me about a few players and their parents that are on the site. I'm guessing it's no different here since its the most popular Dolphins board.

Doesnt a former fins player actually post on here?

I highly doubt any pro really cares to waste their time seeing what fans think, unless of course their looking for a good laugh.

Back
Top Bottom