Dodgers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dodgers

i wouldnt call them the faves over the mets but they wont be a pushover IMO

Slappy8800 said:
people been sayin that about the tigers all year

Yeah, but the Dodgers sucked for most of the year and have gone on a tear. The Tigers have been good all year so at this point you can say it's more than just a hot streak

Slappy8800 said:
what about the twins?

What about them? They've been good for more then a month unlike the Dodgers who always seem like they find a way to blow it. They are in a horrible division which will help them, but I'll believe that they're for real when I see it.

Let them sustain it.

And the Twins, well, losing Liriano is akin to Florida losing Miguel Cabrera.

The National League is a joke. I'd wanna say the Mets or Dodgers would be able to steal a game in the WS but I don't think it'll happen. IMO the best 6 teams in baseball are in the AL.

I'm pretty sure the Dodgers lost 7 in a row about a month ago....the NL West is a cupcake division. I hope the Rockies win it. :lol:

Roman529 said:
I'm pretty sure the Dodgers lost 7 in a row about a month ago....the NL West is a cupcake division. I hope the Rockies win it. :lol:

Yeah and I went to see them play for the first time ever during that streak at a Dodgers/Cards game at the Busch Stadium. I have to say the new stadium is very nice and the Brookyln St. BBQ stand was awesome, oh yeah and the game sucked.

DonShula84 said:
Yeah, but the Dodgers sucked for most of the year and have gone on a tear. The Tigers have been good all year so at this point you can say it's more than just a hot streak

Hater

Cheer for the real los angeles team. The Dodgers

Back
Top Bottom