Does anyone in here have faith for the Miami Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone in here have faith for the Miami Dolphins?

Do you have faith for the Fins?

• Only if they win the big one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if we reach the playoffs at least.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Yes I do have faith for Miami

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No I do not have any faith for Miami

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
You can say I lost all my faith but I really don't care weather miami wins the big one this season or not. This is probably the first season where I don't wanna stress myself by getting angry at the stupid things that happen. I just wanna wake up a sunday happy and ready to watch the dolphins play once again and that's all I need weather they win or lose which if they fail I will be angry.

Do you have faith for Miami this upcoming season?

Clumpy said:
I have faith that you will miss the playoffs :)
....And I have faith the Bills will be last......yet again :D

Our Phins have a shot this year if several things can happen:
a) our QB situation works out better than it has for the past 4 seasons (50/50 shot IMO)
b) our O-Line comes together and plays much better than last season (70/30 shot IMO), and
c) our play calling becomes less predictable (70/30), and

If all these things happen, I think we're playoff bound (but I won't say SB cause I honestly don't think we're there yet even if everything works out as planned).

This poll is badly worded, would I have faith if they won the Superbowl.......duh?

A better poll would be do I have faith in this regime to win a Superbowl....and the answer would be A resounding NO.......

I have faith and I will be watching with the same enthusiasm I always do come September.....

Personally I think the key for the Dolphins is Feeley. I think Fiedler has proven he's not going to take you deep into the playoffs but if Feeley can approach the level of a Brady or Delhomme, that makes the Dolphins O much more dangerous and diverse than what we saw from the Dolphins last year.

Of course, it also would take some of the load off RW. The guy will be done soon if they don't find a way to reduce the pounding this guy has taken the last couple of years.

Are the Dolphins going to reach the playoffs, let alone the superbowl. I think there is not doubt Miami is in the playoffs this year, and very well may have a very good shot to reach the superbowl.

Think about it, Miami has been awesome in the beginning of the season, then Jay gets hurt, we lose a few games because we don't have a reliable QB, and Finally we in the end of our schedule, that seems to kill us. Because of it, we have missed the playoffs by one game the last 3 years.....one game.

This year our schedule is easier to maintain, then years past, if Feeley continues to improve, Fiedler will be backup (Fiedler is a great backup, but not much of a starter), which will guarantee us, that will will not have a 3rd year in a row of Fiedler getting hurt at a critical moment. Out O-line is young, but if you look at it, it is still a bit better then we were last year, and will get much better as the year goes on. We now have Two receivers to throw to, so Chambers will have many chances of taking passes all the way, and if Feeley is starting for us, there will be better deep passes made.

Thanks to our draft, we will also have a very good special teams this year, and if possible, will will also have a better defense, as out CBs safeties each now go 4 deep as far as quality. If Ogun comes back, this defense might actually be as good as Wanny predicted.

To show how good out team has been, and how close we have been, all you have to do is look at last year, we lost a game against the Texans, that should have never been even close, we lost a game to the Pats, that we had 2 chances to win, we lost
a game to the Colts, that if not for Greise, Miami could have won that game....all games Miami held their own destiny (Did not need any help from the other team), and could have won the game.

I think Miami has a much better then average chance of making the playoffs, and a good chance of going to the big show. Even with all the problems, and distractions we have had this year, I still feel very excited about this year

tay0365 said:
we lost
a game to the Colts, that if not for Greise, Miami could have won that game

I'm not sure I agree with that statement. Does anyone remember the touchdown drive right after the Colts scored to make it 16-7? The Dolphins rocketed down the field in 4 plays, with Griese throwing some really nice passes. How often has Fiedler done something like that? I'm not necessarily bashing Fiedler or defending Griese, but Wade Smith had an awful lot to do with that loss too. I mean, if it weren't for him getting beat clean off the ball by Freeney on those plays where he got sacked from behind and fumbled, things may have been different. So make sure to place the blame where blame is due.

I have alot of faith in the dolphins, I have a good feeling that we are going to go far this year :woot:

bobdroopy said:
I have alot of faith in the dolphins, I have a good feeling that we are going to go far this year :woot:
While you only have a feeling I know for a fact the fins are going far this season. They have a few games in the West Coast. :D

DolphinzD said:
I'm not sure I agree with that statement. Does anyone remember the touchdown drive right after the Colts scored to make it 16-7? The Dolphins rocketed down the field in 4 plays, with Griese throwing some really nice passes. How often has Fiedler done something like that? I'm not necessarily bashing Fiedler or defending Griese, but Wade Smith had an awful lot to do with that loss too. I mean, if it weren't for him getting beat clean off the ball by Freeney on those plays where he got sacked from behind and fumbled, things may have been different. So make sure to place the blame where blame is due.
You also have to blame some of it on the coaching. Smith was continually getting beat nearly every play, it wasn't something that only happened a few times. Why not put Donald Lee or Konrad on Smith's side to help with Freeney? I was screaming at the TV on that day.

Oh, and BTW, the Dolphins are capable of winning the Super Bowl this season. Is it likely? Hell no. But I have all the faith in the world they'll make the playoffs this season. Past that, I just don't know. You never know in the NFL these days.

Back
Top Bottom