Does anyone in here have faith for the Miami Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone in here have faith for the Miami Dolphins?

Do you have faith for the Fins?

• Only if they win the big one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if we reach the playoffs at least.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Yes I do have faith for Miami

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No I do not have any faith for Miami

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
DolphinzD said:
I'm not sure I agree with that statement. Does anyone remember the touchdown drive right after the Colts scored to make it 16-7? The Dolphins rocketed down the field in 4 plays, with Griese throwing some really nice passes. How often has Fiedler done something like that? I'm not necessarily bashing Fiedler or defending Griese, but Wade Smith had an awful lot to do with that loss too. I mean, if it weren't for him getting beat clean off the ball by Freeney on those plays where he got sacked from behind and fumbled, things may have been different. So make sure to place the blame where blame is due.

Agree completely. Oh and it would have been nice if ricky got the dreads out of his eyes and blocked freeney instead of smith. Hopefully the chrome dome will eliminate that problem ;)

DolphinzD said:
I'm not sure I agree with that statement. Does anyone remember the touchdown drive right after the Colts scored to make it 16-7? The Dolphins rocketed down the field in 4 plays, with Griese throwing some really nice passes. How often has Fiedler done something like that? I'm not necessarily bashing Fiedler or defending Griese, but Wade Smith had an awful lot to do with that loss too. I mean, if it weren't for him getting beat clean off the ball by Freeney on those plays where he got sacked from behind and fumbled, things may have been different. So make sure to place the blame where blame is due.
Not putting the whole blame on Griese, but Miami could have won it right there, yes it is true that Smith allowed the sack, but all Griese had to worry about was, above all else, don't give up the ball.....he fumbled, not Smith or any other player, Not Wanny or any of the other coaches, but Griese. I am one of the people that was very excited when we got Griese, and after the Chargers game, I was ecstatic, but the truth is that it was Griese that cost us that game. Greise as a whole did not play very well in the absence of Fiedler.....something that I think has been upgraded with Feeley

Back
Top Bottom