Does this Draft Focus on Offense Again? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does this Draft Focus on Offense Again?

I think there are so many different ways we can approach this draft but for me, if Parsons is available at our 1a pick, I'd take him in a heartbeat. I think he fits perfectly in our defense.

Priority #1 should be protecting Tua.

So with that said I wouldnt be surprised to see another offensive lineman drafted in the first couple rounds.

After protecting Tua, priority #2 for me would be continuing to build the defense into an absolutely dominating one.

We can get running backs and receivers in free agency.

Id like Parsons but I think we see more return on investment with either Waddle/Smith and a creed humphreys with our first rounders. We need more talent on this offense. Then try to get Collins in the second round.

With a defensive coach that has shown we can work with less than ideal talent on the defensive side of the ball, I want to build a talented offense with the lack of a really talented OC.

So with that said I wouldnt be surprised to see another offensive lineman drafted in the first couple rounds.

After protecting Tua, priority #2 for me would be continuing to build the defense into an absolutely dominating one.

I would love for the team to add another quality offensive lineman. Maybe with one of those top four picks.

With a defensive coach that has shown we can work with less than ideal talent on the defensive side of the ball, I want to build a talented offense with the lack of a really talented OC.
Can you imagine how dominant we'd be defensively with more talent there? I'm all for improving the offense as well, I hope we pick an OL and MLB in the first round. WR/HB and SS in the 2nd round.

No to OT. We need a RT, and not in the first round. They are just not good enough for the first round. There are no Wirfs and Wills in this draft.

I agree that we need to upgrade our offensive weapons but with how this front office operates I would be very surprised if we don’t use one of our first 4 picks on a LOS guy, whether offense or defense

Tua is protected. This is the best line we've had since I can remember. What we don't have is skilled playmakers for a QB like Tua.

Let me ask you, is any WR worth their weight in salt, worth coming here for the 3rd year of a rebuild? What WR's are on the market and are better than what we have in-house?

Back
Top Bottom