Dolfans- Time to Chill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfans- Time to Chill

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It is time to chill and stop bashing this team into the ground. What happend to optimisim? We need to start being more positive and less like Dr. Phil. The things that are happening now happen not only here every year but across the league. I bet you right now, hardly any other NFL fans know that Boston and Feeley struggled in their first mini camp. How do we know that the same things aren't happening in Seattle, Arizona, Oakland, Green bay or even Cincinnatti? Those fans seem to be positive, why can't we. Instead of saying we won't be good cause "we have no QB" or "We only have 1 good WR", start looking at the positives like the great Secondary we have or the Running game. While people won't like my next statement, and even I don't, it has to be sad: If Feeley fails, we still have Fiedler. I am looking forward to this season and believe we have the talent to take us to the next level(and that is up). Fact is, the Dolphins are a better team right now then they were last year and the June 1st cuts haven't happend.

Also the people who rely on the media for their opinions, remember this: Ron Jaworski said that Seau had nothing left in the tank in pre-season and look how that turned out?

Be optimistic not pessimistic.

I agree somewhat. I am starting to get tired of all this negative energy from so called fans.

Good post.

For example, all I hear in NJ is how the Giants are struggling, Mannings first camp was poor across the board, players are calling out the coach, and they may lose a week of practices in the future due to an issue with preseason practive and the CBA. The sky, in the eyes of many, is falling and they won't even have a low rounder next year to show for it.

It's early. Way to early to make snap judgements.

exactly xiidaen, we are not alone. I am sure ALL teams have as many problems if not more then the Fins. NFL teams are not all holding hands and hugs. There will be grudges. Happens every where.

I have been a dolphins fan for a long time but have started following them only lately. Im suprised to see all the negativity. I can see a fan being critical, but to say there is no chance of going to playoffs is sad. Even the chargers have a chance to go to the playoffs.

Things I see Wrong
------------------------
1. QB has been injured to many times to show true worth.
2. O-Line has been too ineffective lately.
3. No major risks on play calling.
4. Inconsitency by defense and offense.
5. People who keep bringing up the december thing evrey year to put more pressure on the team. (Its all mental.)
6. We have to play on the same field as the marlins who cost us a game with that damn dirt.

Things That are Good
---------------------------
1. We went 10-6 being in the toughest division in the NFL.
2. We dont have Al Davis as Owner (as bad as WH may been seen he doesnt put his prefreneces on having a *****y team instead of a good coach.
3. Running Game anyone
4. Great Redzone and all around defense.
5. We aint pats fans who are truly more fairweather than anyone else. I dont hear them other years.
6. When we are good we are really good. (Dallas and Washington), Dallas was a playoff team and look how bad we handed it to them. Same goes for baltimore.

Back
Top Bottom