Dolphin Children | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Children

Orange FinFan

Starter
Reaction score
How Many Of You Guys Have Children That Are Growing Up Dolphin Fans? I Have One 5yr Old And Another On The Way That I Just Bought Dolphins Infant Socks For. Even Converted My Wife. Im Trying To Turn Arizona Into Dolphin Nation. Its Kind Of A Slow Process Though. Just Wondering

I have a 2 year old girl who dresses up in her dolphin cheerleading outfit and I have a 7 year old boy who puts on his ricky williams jersey and watches the game. Took him to his first game last yeat at the meadowlands against the jets. He loved every minute of it. Booed the Jets all the time, lucky their fans weren't hostile.

I have a 5 year old lil dolfan and a 3 year old lil dolfan too,but i have to put up with the wife and in laws ,all raider fans,but so far im wining the batlle with my lil dolfans

toyotaphin said:
I have a 5 year old lil dolfan and a 3 year old lil dolfan too,but i have to put up with the wife and in laws ,all raider fans,but so far im wining the batlle with my lil dolfans

LOL u got the same problem i got i live in LA too and my whole family is Faider Fanz... i say F-em'!

I don't have any children but, I'm constantly giving Dolphins gifts for every occasion to my nephew.....Speaking of which, my nephew just became a brother so, my expenditures just went up....quadrupled actually....my sister in law had triplets....all boys. :eek:

Gotta be a LBer in that bunch somewhere!! :woot:

inFINSible said:
Gotta be a LBer in that bunch somewhere!! :woot:

LOL!!

As to the Question, No children but I do have my Bird's Cage in the Dolphin's Colors (as well as 2 car flags hanging off the sides.)

I don't have any kids......but I completly corrupted my God Son. His dad's a Giant fan who lives in Buffalo, but he's been wearing Dolphin Jersey's since he was about 3. I took him to the Bills game last year sporting his new orange Rickey jersey. The Bills fans were pretty funny about trying to get him to take it off, but he kept standing up on his chair, turning around and giving the crowd the DX "Suck it" thing. Pretty classic stuff.

I have 3 girls and they all wear fins cheerleader gear. Almost have my own team lol! Dolfanreal69

7 and 9 year old boys, their room is painted in Fin colors and there is Dolphins stuff everywhere.

My God son/nephew's name is Zach, although the name was chosen by his mom for reasons other than a tribute to ZT. But my bro sure didn't object.;) On the day Zach was born, the Dolphins won, the Jets lost, and I believe there was a bright star in the East.

The mom and her family are all Jets fans. My brother decreed from the outset that if anyone tried to put Jets clothing on his son he would report them to the Division of Youth and Family Services. For reasons of kindness and respect to Zach, when stupid people give him Jets items anyway, my bro won't bury the item out of view in his closet or anything. He simply throws them out.

When Zach was a toddler and he'd outgrow an item of Dolphins-wear, we would switch that item from him onto one of his many pet bears. They looked GREAT. I can't recommend dressing a toddler's stuffed toys in Fins-wear enough.:)

Last year, when Zach was 5, he attended his first Dolphins game. The Dolphins hammered the Jets on their field. Zach enjoyed sitting amongst the Jets fans, singing the Dolphin's fight song.:D

Life is good for Zachary.:)

Back
Top Bottom