Dolphin Fans in Colorado????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Fans in Colorado?????

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I just joined the site today. I am a big Dolphins fan in Colorado Springs, Colorado....we usually have about 40 Dolphins fans at Kelly O'Brians sportsbar to watch our Fins. I am hoping to head up to Denver for the December 12th game wearing my Phins jersey. Would love to hear from other Phins fans, especially in Colorado.

:fire:

Doug in C Springs aka Roman529

fin fan in wyoming

Glad to hear from you, i've been to Denver for three Dolphin games. always wear my Dolphin gear. I take a little ribbing but all in good fun. Let me know if you are going, maybe we could meet up. Strength in numbers. Also saw the last game in Denver when OLINDO KICKED THE GAME WINNER WITH 53SECONDS left. Talk about quieting 75000 rabbid Bronco fans. It was great!!! Run, Ricky Run
Wyofinfan out!!!:spot:

Beautiful country.Spent some time there.Garden of the Gods country.It would be presumptuous of me to welcome you to this board since I am new also but I think you will find a second home here as I have.I am sure the Mods and Admins will chime in to welcome you.By the way this site is financed by donations so if any of your group would like to donate it would be appreciated.If not you are still welcome.

:welcome: welcome it's great to hear we have fans all over and you will love this site best fins site ev :jetssuck: :billsbite er!!!!!! go fins!!!!! :nesucks: :monkeyl:

Roman529 said:
I just joined the site today. I am a big Dolphins fan in Colorado Springs, Colorado....we usually have about 40 Dolphins fans at Kelly O'Brians sportsbar to watch our Fins. I am hoping to head up to Denver for the December 12th game wearing my Phins jersey. Would love to hear from other Phins fans, especially in Colorado.

:fire:

Doug in C Springs aka Roman529

I'll be at that game.

BB

I went 2 years ago to the dolphins/broncos game. Me and the wife had 2 tickets in the south stands right where the Fins come out of the locker room. I took pictures of Ricky Williams, Fiedler, Thomas and his Bro in law (jason). Watched the game had about 8 pennies thrown at me as i was wearing my #13 marino jersey while the wife was wearing her John elway jersey.

After the broncos took the lead with under a minute to go the wife and the other couple we were with headed out to the concessions thinking the game was over but i said screw this there has to be a miracle. So as i watched mare nail the 50 yd plus FG i grabbed my camera and started for the concessions to meet up with the wife and my friends. I was within 20 yds from where the wife was and this dumb *** bronco fan just tackled me sending me into the ground with my $300 dollar camera and sad to say the camera shattered i got back up and ran after this dumb *** and grabbed him and a cop came over and grabbed me while the guy got up and he sucker punched me. Needless to say i wasnt even drinkin and i got a ticket. after 1 year of court battle with this nut and the denver cops i settled with the bastard for $565 dollars and have seperate lawsuit pending with the Denver police dept. I think ill be staying at home this year for the phins game unless my radio station i work for has me scheduled to go cover it. I had the up most respect for Bronco fans but the aspect has changed. On a side note i did see alot of phin fans attend the game and i must honestly say after meeting a few i wish i lived in Miami sometimes. As i was walking into the game that night some brothers were tailgating and came over and shook my hand like i was an actual player and offered me a steak, i took them up on the offer and had 2 cold ones while also offering the 3 other broncos fas that attended the game with me (Wife and other couple). So if youre going this year i recommend you bring your dolphins hard had, dolphins safety glasses, dolphins under armour gear and a can of WOOP ***

:cooldude:

I'll be going to that game as well. I'm just east of Red Rocks. If any of you want to get together for that game or others, let me know.

I'm a big Fin Fan in Fort Collins.
I won't make it to that game unfortunately, but I'll be watching on TV of course.
Have fun at the game, and good luck...
:D

KillerDolphins said:
I went 2 years ago to the dolphins/broncos game. Me and the wife had 2 tickets in the south stands right where the Fins come out of the locker room. I took pictures of Ricky Williams, Fiedler, Thomas and his Bro in law (jason). Watched the game had about 8 pennies thrown at me as i was wearing my #13 marino jersey while the wife was wearing her John elway jersey.

After the broncos took the lead with under a minute to go the wife and the other couple we were with headed out to the concessions thinking the game was over but i said screw this there has to be a miracle. So as i watched mare nail the 50 yd plus FG i grabbed my camera and started for the concessions to meet up with the wife and my friends. I was within 20 yds from where the wife was and this dumb *** bronco fan just tackled me sending me into the ground with my $300 dollar camera and sad to say the camera shattered i got back up and ran after this dumb *** and grabbed him and a cop came over and grabbed me while the guy got up and he sucker punched me. Needless to say i wasnt even drinkin and i got a ticket. after 1 year of court battle with this nut and the denver cops i settled with the bastard for $565 dollars and have seperate lawsuit pending with the Denver police dept. I think ill be staying at home this year for the phins game unless my radio station i work for has me scheduled to go cover it. I had the up most respect for Bronco fans but the aspect has changed. On a side note i did see alot of phin fans attend the game and i must honestly say after meeting a few i wish i lived in Miami sometimes. As i was walking into the game that night some brothers were tailgating and came over and shook my hand like i was an actual player and offered me a steak, i took them up on the offer and had 2 cold ones while also offering the 3 other broncos fas that attended the game with me (Wife and other couple). So if youre going this year i recommend you bring your dolphins hard had, dolphins safety glasses, dolphins under armour gear and a can of WOOP ***

:cooldude:

I was at that game as well, and wearing the aqua and orange. I thought the Bronco fans were pretty cool actually. Considering that I was the only one standing up after the Mare kick and hooting it up big time, while the Bronco fans sat silently stunned. I think so stunned, that they didn't even notice my personal celebration.

I'am from Chiefs land, but live in Bronco country now (Longmont) I have nooooo problem meeting new Dolphin fans. I was at the game in 99, when the Dolphins beat the crap out of the Broncos. I remember how quiet the staduim was in the second quarter till the end. I was also at the 02 game. Both games were great. I was sitting in the second row behind the Dolphins bench and durning the game a 10 year old kid and I would give each other high five's. This drunk sitting next to the kid's dad told the kid to sit the fu*k down and shut up. This drunk didn't say a word to me or the kid's old man, but choose to pick on this 10 year old. To the credit of the Bronco fans sitting there, about a good half dozen Broncos told the drunk to back off the kid or they would take care of him themselves. I thought this was classy on their part. Every team has their idiots, but also every team has class fans as well.

Back
Top Bottom