Dolphin jersey help. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin jersey help.

mikeoliver1313

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Last week my computer crashed and i lost all my bookmarks. Well i had a couple of cheap knock jersey websites
(im on a very limted budget) that i got from here.That people posted over time.I was looking for them again if anybody has any of them bookmarked that would be great.

Last week my computer crashed and i lost all my bookmarks. Well i had a couple of cheap knock jersey websites
(im on a very limted budget) that i got from here.That people posted over time.I was looking for them again if anybody has any of them bookmarked that would be great.

Weiketrade.com

Very good quality..

Extra special jersey for you..

Not satified make'a you whole again..

No but for real..ppl say they are good

So far www.weiketrade.com has been the best one...cheap, awesome quality and fast shipping...the dude also has good customer service, responds to your emails and stuff.

Definitely weiketrade.com. Ive ordered a total of 6 jerseys from them. I recommend the Aqua and White Dolphins jerseys. Stay away from the orange, seriously. But my white Ricky Williams and Aqua Karlos Dansby both came out amazing and for 25$ i will be getting more. Also go a CJ Spiller for a friend, Brent Celek for another friends, and an aqua Marshall for my brother. like previous had said, they will email you quickly and have replaced jerseys i wasn't happy with for free. They use payapl too, which I feel good about. go with them, weiektrade.com

can someone give me Star's e-mail address or facebook, please? I'm trying to write a message via the weiketrade site and all I get is error. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom