Dolphins 22 potential starters in week 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 22 potential starters in week 1

Sometimes we have to look at what other teams issues in our division are facing. I most certainly have no idea how it all plays out . I do know we are not alone with our issues.

Bills just let go of few starters. Patriots don't have a QB. Jets have good defense but have terrible o line and 40 year old Qb coming off injury. Alot of variables just in our division.
We probably would be the favorites to win the division

Send the stats that backup your opinion dude. Otherwise your opinion is useless
Just want to know what I need to show you... The stats on when Eich started at Center and when Williams started at Center right? Thats what you're looking for? Just want to make sure exactly how much humble pie you want, couple slices or the whole thing?

Just want to know what I need to show you... The stats on when Eich started at Center and when Williams started at Center right? Thats what you're looking for? Just want to make sure exactly how much humble pie you want, couple slices or the whole thing?
Give me the whole thing. Send his stats at guard too. I don’t know the stats I’m just curious

Give me the whole thing. Send his stats at guard too. I don’t know the stats I’m just curious
Heeeeeeere you go!

wayGPC8.jpeg

We're going to have to sign a Free Agent DB since Cam Smith is too much of an unknown. Okudah might not be great but he does have some upside as a former number 3 draft pick.

We could sign a 33 year old Stephon Gilmore instead.

Loool. You do not want Gilmore on your team. Maybe 8 years ago.

The move is to draft a Center, resign C Williams and draft a linemen later in draft. Armstead, C Williams, Powers-Johnson (rookie) Hunt, I hope and Jackson. That's a very talented starting line up. Resign Hunt and Williams and draft the best C you can get, there are a few great ones. For depth there's Jones, Eich, Wynn etc. Eich played his best ball for Miami when he played guard. He was weak in the middle at Center. Got pushed back into the QB too often and Tua couldn't step up. We need Powers Johnson or someone like him. Build this thing from the inside out for a change and get a real Center and stop trying to convert Guards.

You don't trust the staff.
That's your opinion. Fair enough.

I Do.
That's my opinion. Fair enough?

Let's start with the most important, undisputable information, to make that decision:

1) We just made the playoffs for two years in a row, even with the higher number of injuries any other NFL team.

If you don't agree with that specific piece of information, you don't have the capabilities to argue it!

Just visit a "JETs forum" and make yourself heard where it will be appreciated!

There are not enough negatives available, even when taken in combination, that puts a dent in this one statistic.

Negative attitudes are not statistics, just opinions and in most of the cases that I see here, they are outdated and over-emotional HOG-WASH!
To be fair I stopped reading your post after the first couple lines but that said, it is not that I dont trust the staff, I just dont trust them to be that successful in the draft. Im not sure I would be optimistic about any team adding that many reliable starters without multiple picks in multiple rounds. Fair enough?

Back
Top Bottom