Dolphins and Devner dealing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Devner dealing?

Old rumor, but I don't support it either. I still say sign a FA TB like James Stewart or Stacey Mack(who sadly, is close to signing with the Giants.)

The writer is saying that the 2 teams NEED to get together...

Nothing to worry abot... yet...I will puke if we get him...

_dan24 said:
The writer is saying that the 2 teams NEED to get together...

Nothing to worry abot... yet...I will puke if we get him...

haha how bout it :roflmao:

stick with sammy morris, LH and travis.

Nublar7 said:
Old rumor, but I don't support it either. I still say sign a FA TB like James Stewart or Stacey Mack(who sadly, is close to signing with the Giants.)

The Phins passed on Mack because he looked lousy at his workout. If they're that desperate for an RB, and passed on him, he must be pretty out of shape.
Since Davenport no longer looks like an option, and we haven't heard anything about Anthony Thomas since some initial rumblings, Mike Anderson might make some sense. He could probably be had for a low-round pick.

Mike Anderson might make some sense. He could probably be had for a low-round pick.

Iagree at this point and why is Davenport out?

finregime said:
Iagree at this point and why is Davenport out?

The trade talks are dead. See the other thread I posted about this.

No thanks..

The last thing I want is a puff and passer. Also, at least Ricky never hid his casual usage.

DENVER -- Broncos fullback Mike Anderson was suspended for four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.

Anderson will lose about $317,000 of his $1.35 million salary and won't be eligible to return until after Denver's Dec. 8 game against Kansas City, the league said Tuesday.

The NFL did not detail the violation.

Anderson told The Denver Post he tested positive for marijuana, but said he only inhaled secondhand smoke. He said he presented such evidence from a toxicologist in an appeal to the NFL.

Wonder if he was hanging with Ricky when he inhaled that "second hand smoke".

The Dolphins should play it out with what they have. Travis Minor may be another Clinton Portis. You never know until he gets the chance.

There is no one that is available (and cheap) that is a definite upgrade to what the Dolphins have in Minor and Morris.

Miami doesn't have to make a deal for a RB. Those of you who want Miami to do so only want a trade for the sake of making a trade.

KBISBACK said:
The Dolphins should play it out with what they have. Travis Minor may be another Clinton Portis. You never know until he gets the chance.

There is no one that is available (and cheap) that is a definite upgrade to what the Dolphins have in Minor and Morris.

Miami doesn't have to make a deal for a RB. Those of you who want Miami to do so only want a trade for the sake of making a trade.
GREAT POST... GIVE MINOR + CO. A CHANCE

If we can get Anderson for the right price, get him. He and Minor would make a nice inside/outside duo.

Nah no more druggie running backs, but outta Denver I'd take Griffin for sure

Griffin is good but he is not a 16 game, every down back. He is way to small for the NFL. We already have a smaller, quicker back in Travis. If we trade we need to get a bruiser type.

Back
Top Bottom