Dolphins are tied for first... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins are tied for first...

I've never seen a Bill Belichick defense look so flustered and confused. Brady was unusually sloppy, too.

Ahhhhhh the wildcat game was much more blistering to NE. That game was over well before half time. We had to call of the dogs at a certain because Belichek blacked out

I know.....almost turned it off after the Cheatriots scored a quick & easy 7 but I stuck with it and was happy to watch their beatdown......

Yup, once the pats almost made it 14-0 i was already tweaking with other hobby stuff in the man cave. Then the Chiefs started making a game of it, I decided to go watch on our newish 75" TV (first real football since we got it)....for the record, NBC's on screen graphics come and go in surround sound lol. But anyway, once i was in my recliner, Hunt blowing up for my FF team, Pats struggling to keep up, i was quite satisfied to sit there for the next 2 hours and enjoy it.

Welcome back football- next week will be even sweeter when the fins play, hopefully all safe and sound.

Brady Looked Off.
The Pats tempo after the first TD looked a bit off.
They didn't come out of the Halftime break with the adjustments you are used to.
And their D looked over priced and BAD!
(That all reminds me of Philbin's Dolphins)
I don't want to be in that Patriots meeting room Monday morning. That's saying a lot as Monday I will be recovering from Irma...

Still getting over having to miss out on Dolphins football the first week of the season but that game was very satisfying and will hold me over until next week.

Tyreek Hill called the play that resulted in a 75-yard touchdown Per Florio
I thought the corner looked to sure that hill was running an out pattern. They probably had the play stolen and Hill audibles To Smith and caught the patriots cheating
We should use this tactic to call plays in our headsets then change with simple hand signal audibles

NBC Sports - ProFootballTalk: Tyreek Hill called the play that resulted in a 75-yard touchdown
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...he-play-that-resulted-in-a-75-yard-touchdown/

Atlanta provided the blue print no??

But they took the pedal off the run game and didn't wind the clock down

Or the Pats don't have time to make the comeback

Losing Berry hurts KC big time though. He was very important last night in helping keep Gronk in check. He won't be there for them in the event of a playoff rematch unfortunately.

Ahhhhhh the wildcat game was much more blistering to NE. That game was over well before half time. We had to call of the dogs at a certain because Belichek blacked out

The pats were caught off guard by the wildcat in 2008 for sure, but this is much worse IMO. There was nothing fancy and unexpected about what KC did and yet the Pats' D was totally helpless.

Well they have not at all played as the Week 1 game with Buccaneers now moved to week 11. Better play it safe than sorry.

Tyreek Hill called the play that resulted in a 75-yard touchdown Per Florio
I thought the corner looked to sure that hill was running an out pattern. They probably had the play stolen and Hill audibles To Smith and caught the patriots cheating
We should use this tactic to call plays in our headsets then change with simple hand signal audibles

NBC Sports - ProFootballTalk: Tyreek Hill called the play that resulted in a 75-yard touchdown
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...he-play-that-resulted-in-a-75-yard-touchdown/

If this is true and the league catches on, man, embarrassed will be an understatement.

Time to revive the ol' Marino to Duper play where Marino simply has to look at Duper to signal a fly pattern.

Sad but either the Bills or Jets will lead the division after week 1

Back
Top Bottom