Dolphins at Cleveland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at Cleveland

woolhoss

Beer League Softball Allstar
Reaction score
Any Dolfans going to this game on 11/20? I just got my tickets this morning and just wanted to know that I wouldn't be the only Dolphins stuck in the Dawg pound.

I hope I make it out alive!

Actually I am going (I'm from New Jersey), but I am still looking for tickets, if anybody can help please send me a PM. Thanks!

I'll be at the game. Are you from the area? I usually tailgate in the West lot of the Stadium. I'm pumped for the fins to be in Cleveland. I usually have to make a trip out of state to see them (used to be an annual trip to Indy prior to the realignment). If you go, don't tailgate in the Muni lot. You'll get killed.

haha thanks for the warning. I will be traveling about 3 hrs to get to Cleveland and Ive never been to a football game there, so I'm virtually a noob to the "how to avoid the dawg pound successfully" guide.

We are watching Ebay for tickets. We have a good friend who is a season-ticket holder Browns fan and we have two tickets next to him but we are trying to get more. We are going to tailgate with him. He said that Browns fans get a bad rap. It's like anywhere you go to a game. As long as you are not obnoxious everything will be cool.

Yeah, it's not too bad. The old stadium was a lot worse. They used to sneak kegs of beer into the dawg pound via a dog house. It was quite creative. Needless to say you could take a beating if you sat in the pound and routed for the visiting team. Now it's more corporate, although you still get the die hards in the dawg pound. While tailgaiting you shouldn't have any problems if you aren't obnoxious. Althoug again, I suggest that you don't tailgate in the Municipal lot (located on the east side of the stadium). That's usually where the hard core dawg pound fans hang out.

I'll be at the game too. Just waiting on tickets from my connection with the Dolphins ticket sales team;) They make tickets to road games available and Cleveland won't be a popular choice for staff so I will be getting my tickets that way. I don't have season tickets....but don't season ticket holders also have the opportunity to buy tickets for road games from the Dolphins???

Cleveland Phans

I'm looking for a Dolphins bar in Cleveland!!!! Any ideas(west side would be great)?? I lived in Rochester, NY for5 years and there was a Phins bar in every part of town, Cleveland doesn't seem to have any. Also, have tickets to game on 11/20 and looking to tailgate with Dolphin fans. Growing up in Cleveland, I have been to my share of Browns games and tailgates over the years. I have seen plenty of visiting teams fans get the crap kicked out of them for being obnoxious. It's not as bad as going to a Bills game, but you need to be carefull.

Back
Top Bottom