Dolphins Autographs - and what I'm going to give up. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Autographs - and what I'm going to give up.

JBinSD

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm sorry to all of you that had to read my drunk post last night. I was very passionate about my hatred for my last company, and I was very drunk. The combination is lethal.

Anyway.... I want the mods to read this. Because I have a lot of Marino autographs. And I want to give one of my 8x10's up, for a good cause.

That's right. I am going to give one up for 'free,' but I need to know that whatever involved is going to a good cause. I also have a ball signed by the 1996 team (like 40 of the players), and much more. But what I want to do for now is donate one 8x10 of Dan the Man to a good cause.

What better cause than Finheaven? Sure, I'm not VIP yet. I can afford it, I haven't gotten around to it because apparently I'm lazy. But based on my rambling from last night, you guys deserve something out of me. So I want someone that will facilitate something creative so I can give away one of my Marino autograph. We are moving to San Diego, and I found all this Dolphins stuff that I don't have up on the wall... I want this in the hands of someone that will wield it proudly on the wall.

E-mail me at justinb80 at gmail.com, or PM me. Let me know how I can give this away in a creative way, and I'm down. I have 4 of them.

Justin

i can work something out where I hang one of them on my wall :) ;)

Slappy8800 said:
i can work something out where I hang one of them on my wall :) ;)

Yeah I think I can find some room too! lol

LOL -- I don't know. I'm swearing that I will give one up to Finheaven. I just want it to be something creative, and I know they are only worth a hundred or two bucks ... I just want this to be to a good cause. If one of the mods PM's or e-mails me, I will even send it in the mail so you guys can handle the actual contest or whatever.

I guess you could have a raffle.

You could have people buy tickets... or you could have everyone with over a certain amount of posts be entered in a raffle for free and give it to whoever is drawn. Or you could do the same with all VIP/Premium Members or something.

I don't want any money -- I don't need to do a raffle... I'm saying one of the mods or FH staff can do a raffle. I'd love if it benefited a non-profit, or one of the endearing stories I've read on here. But if the proceeds go to FH only, that's cool with me too. I'm on here every day, whether I voice my opinion or not.

I want to know where to send my donation, and I want FH VIP and a donator thing if yall are cool with that. I can pay for it too, I've just been admittedly lazy about that. I'll probably be willing to part with some more stuff too. I just have it all packed up in boxes, and Dan needs some daylight.

man sell it. how muchdo you want? you sure its real? i dont know man sounds sketchy to me. jk no but seriously, you should sell it, or declare me your new best friend and pass it down to me.

Dude whatever about the fake thing. I have COAs. I will take some pictures of them if you guys want, you know what Dan's sig looks like. It isn't about fake or real. I am just in a giving mood, and $150 isn't that big a deal. I know there have been like some cancer benefits on this site, and the FH site has given up a ton of their time just for the Dolphins.

I'm telling you that I'll give you one or more of my autographs, but I just want to make sure that its to someone that will display it -- or someone that will really appreciate it. When I dusted off this stuff during my packing for a move to San Diego... I realized that someone else deserves something, and it isn't me.

Speaking of which... Any San Diego Dolphins fans? I'm gonna get DirecTV Sunday Ticket. I'll be in the 92102 ZIP, and I have a big *** TV and stereo. If people aren't at my house, I'll be goin' to the bars -- any suggestions?

how bout the "slappy gets the picture" contest....

rules:

1.slappy gets the dan marino autographed photo

Why don't you just keep it ? Don't give your Dolphins stuff away. That's like giving away a bible or something. It's just wrong.

Scrap said:
Why don't you just keep it ? Don't give your Dolphins stuff away. That's like giving away a bible or something. It's just wrong.

if they didnt give bibles away noone would have one

this is a wonderful gesture JB :up:

I like the idea man, I would first suggest that you do indeed take pictures of it so we can see them. Then I would think it would be best that the MODS came up with some sort of contest (I want in) in which the winner would be awarded the picture.

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
I don't want any money -- I don't need to do a raffle... I'm saying one of the mods or FH staff can do a raffle. I'd love if it benefited a non-profit, or one of the endearing stories I've read on here. But if the proceeds go to FH only, that's cool with me too. I'm on here every day, whether I voice my opinion or not.

I want to know where to send my donation, and I want FH VIP and a donator thing if yall are cool with that. I can pay for it too, I've just been admittedly lazy about that. I'll probably be willing to part with some more stuff too. I just have it all packed up in boxes, and Dan needs some daylight.

JB... I will be seeing you tomorrow night at the raffle ticket drawing and we can discuss your desires... I will be more than willing to help you come up with a plan!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom