Dolphins Bars In NYC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bars In NYC?

byebyericky

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey, I just got rid of my Directv service because it got a little too expensive, so now I need to go to the bars to watch the Dolphins games that aren't televised locally. I live just outide New York city, so does anyone recommend a bar in NYC or in Westchester County for me to watch Dolphins games at? Thanks so much.

That figures. Up where they hate the phins there is approx 3 doz...here in the god-forsaken-desert, where we really dont have an alternative "Major" league team to root for, we have 6..only 1 of which is in Tucson...and I know for a fact that bar splits time with another team- I think the Redskins.:tantrum:

That figures. Up where they hate the phins there is approx 3 doz...here in the god-forsaken-desert, where we really dont have an alternative "Major" league team to root for, we have 6..only 1 of which is in Tucson...and I know for a fact that bar splits time with another team- I think the Redskins.:tantrum:

Yeah that sucks man. What about road tripping to SoCal? Or are you too far?

Hey, I just got rid of my Directv service because it got a little too expensive, so now I need to go to the bars to watch the Dolphins games that aren't televised locally. I live just outide New York city, so does anyone recommend a bar in NYC or in Westchester County for me to watch Dolphins games at? Thanks so much.

Here is a thread about a NJ bar that is very Finheaven oriented:wink:. Dont know exactly the lay of the land where you are or how far this actually is from you

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=202809

Back
Top Bottom