Dolphins Bid Farewell to Four Tenured Defensive Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bid Farewell to Four Tenured Defensive Players

sap1993

Active Roster
Reaction score

My writeup on the departures of Wilkins, X, Baker and AVG. Let me know your thoughts! I appreciate any, and all feedback

My writeup on the departures of Wilkins, X, Baker and AVG. Let me know your thoughts! I appreciate any, and all feedback
great job! You are a good writer.

You're a good writer.

Much appreciated! I plan to moving forward!
It was well written but now I'm sad again. šŸ˜”

Can you write one about all the good signings Griers made with Smith, Brooks, Barrett ext.

I heard that Seattle was willing to offer Brooks 3 yrs 45 mil to stay and he came here for 3 yrs 30 mil. Maybe you can track down if that's accurate and also I'm assuming Shaq Barrett also could have gotten more than 9 million else where.

I'm not a fan of Grier historically but hes turned chicken **** into chicken salad this week and I think it would make a great article.

Well done, nice send off for guys that have all been solid contributors over the years.

Back
Top Bottom