Dolphins-Bills Game Thread | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills Game Thread

paskerbrandon said:
well at least we can come out of denial, we are a rebuilding team, next year we will have a real shot at the playoffs, just to many dam holes on this team right now.

We can be a playoff team. We would be good enough to be minus the penalties. But we aren't good enough to overcome our holes AND the ridiculous amount of penalties.

Please, can you whiners and crybabys go home so the rest of us can have a normal discussion on a 4-12 team in the first months of a rebuild? What did you expect, 16-1? Get off Saban's ***, get off the bandwagon and shut the f up.

hopefully we can just give it to ronnie and he'll bust out another 58 yarder bc thats what we need right now.

17-0:cry:

game over:cry::cry:

dorsaroll156 said:
here comes another 3 and out:shakeno::shakeno::shakeno:

:lol: I can understand feeling bad about the game but to say **** like that is just wrong.

dorsaroll156 said:
hopefully we can just give it to ronnie and he'll bust out another 58 yarder bc thats what we need right now.

17-0:cry:

game over:cry::cry:

Nice attitude. Cry me a river. We can still win this game.

oh man i cant handle a week of buffalo newscasts....

TomFish said:
Please, can you whiners and crybabys go home so the rest of us can have a normal discussion on a 4-12 team in the first months of a rebuild? What did you expect, 16-1? Get off Saban's ***, get off the bandwagon and shut the f up.

I see your new here better get used to it...

but hey if you think we are looking good.... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom